Morning all

Woke up this morning  (thank god), checked the results again from yesterday, checked the league table..

• We really did win AGAIN yesterday!
  • We've got another three points
  • We've won three on the bounce
  • We've got off to our best start in years and years
  • We've got players playing for us in the side that we never thought we'd see again
  • We've got youth coming through and playing as well as multimillion pound buys
  • The team are working hard and battling
  • Nuhiu's contributing and helping set goals up even when he doesn't score himself
  • Cameron Dawson is playing blinders and saving opponent's shots
  • Pelupessy (future SWFC captain) is settling into the Championship and getting better and better
  • We're playing in stripes at home
  • We've even got our own full length film coming out and the premiere is SOLD OUT!

Amazing stuff

Well done SWFC

What a morning it is waking up and recognising all the positives coming out of the club right now

Have a great day everyone

Owlstalk Shop

Spring in my step this morning, well worth the drive there yesterday, at times we were amazing playing neat football and as for Bannan I just don’t think people understand. Hope the spring carries on this morning through our football team our first match of the season UTO and UTA(Angel)

26 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Woke up this morning  (thank god), checked the results again from yesterday, checked the league table..

• We've got players playing for us in the side that we never thought we'd see again
  • Nuhiu's contributing and helping set goals up even when he doesn't score himself
  • Pelupessy (future SWFC captain) is settling into the Championship and getting better and better
  • We've even got our own full length film coming out and the premiere is SOLD OUT!

Amazing stuff

Well done SWFC

What a morning it is waking up and recognising all the positives coming out of the club right now

Disagree

Thorniley is our future captain. Provided that we hang on to him.

Agree with the rest mind.

22 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Will the film be coming out on DVD? 

Yes.

The 60 minute film is available on iplayer. It lasts 274 minutes and comes with three sound options; None, Intermittent or Background noise. 

• Haha 4

Guest Willow Owl
28 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Amazing stuff

Well done SWFC

Was laid in bed thinking all of the above, when our lass got up and went for a pee. On way back she belched, farted, scratched her myrtle then got into bed and asked me if i fancied mi leg over (Such a smooth talker). Luckily the dogs woke up and saved the day. Phew!! could have spoilt mi weekend. 

Not enough positives. You need to add that we have a squad which by and large has enough options to cope with an ordinary run of injuries.

Also Mrs W has just pronounced the immortal words "would you like a fry up?"

Also rib of beef tonight from Critchlows in Bakewell with a 2008 Barolo waiting to go.

Happy days

• Like 1

Ive been away for the night, ive just woke up in a lovely hotel I'm going down stairs for a wonderful cooked vegetarian breakfast. Life is wonderful again. :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, Maxine said:

Ive been away for the night, ive just woke up in a lovely hotel I'm going down stairs for a wonderful cooked vegetarian breakfast. Life is wonderful again. :biggrin:

Enjoy. Though in my experience, those vegetarians can be a little on the stringy side if not cooked properly.

• Haha 6