The Rise of the Forgotten Men

You have to applaud Jos whi would have thought when he joined we would be seeing Nuihu, Joao and Matias playing regularly and it shows just how poor Carlos’s man management was to just write certain players off and play his faves every week. 

Matias at 29 still as plenty in the tank and Joao at 24 we’ll the sky’s the limit for the kid... I’m no big Nuihu fan but he’s clearly proved his worth and now it’s yimr for the biggest return of all....

Abdi if he comes back 80% the player he was at Watford and we’ve got a quality player on our hands and I don’t doubt he will.

• Like 1

It’s true he worked minor miracles the last 9 months. 

Its time he he started getting same appreciation Carlos got in year 1 and 2

Wilder is nothing special but the United fans would have you think he’s jess reincarnated so I think it’s time we stated praising our jos more 

6 minutes ago, ... said:

Wilder is nothing special but the United fans would have you think he’s jess reincarnated so I think it’s time we stated praising our jos more 

I don't know Jess but if she was owt like Wilder before she died, she must have been a rough lass.

Liked her drinks, did she?

lol

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, ... said:

I want to punch his face every time I see it, but come on Wilder continues to do a fantastic job with that lot, on very limited resources. Credit where credit us due.

With regard to Jos I was prepared to cut him a lot of slack when he came in given the circumstances, and I have to admit to wavering around February time, but since then he has proved that he can consistently put out a side where everyone knows the job, they are motivated and there is a clear game plan, which actually considers the oppositions strengths and weaknesses. It's a million miles away from the rudderless ship we were seeing in the first half if last season.

2 hours ago, ... said:

It’s true he worked minor miracles the last 9 months. 

Its time he he started getting same appreciation Carlos got in year 1 and 2

It's a shame that rivalry can make some folks say the silliest things. If Wilder was an Owl you'd think the sun shine out if his arris.....and rightly so. He did a fantastic job last season and seems to be carrying on in the same vein this season. You do him a massive disservice. Please stop.

Edited by Almat
Sp

Just now, Almat said:

It's a shame that rivalry can make some folks say the silliest things. If Wilder was an Owl you'd think the sun shine out if his arris.....and rightly do. He did a fantastic job last season and seems to be carrying on in the same vein this season. You do him a massive disservice. Please stop.

lol

Are you talking about the same manager who started crying in a BBC Radio Sheffield Interview becuase they had lost and stated several times he was ready to quit even though they where having the season of a lifetime.

Wilder is a terrible loser,. if we had won the first derby there season would have gone very differently but we lost and it gave them the boost they needed, it better be different this season. If we beat them convincingly I can see them really struggling afterwords, if he was as good as they think the bubble wouldnt have burst so badlly last season, up until this recent run they had won 3 games in 20 and had relegation end of season form.

But don't let statistic stand in the way of your love affair with our biggest rivals manager and a manager who takes very chance possible to have a dig at us, any Wednesday fan defending Wilder needs to give there head a wobble, at least Warnock did it tongue in cheek this idiot means everything he says, he hates Wednesday and by default we should hate him like i do.

• Like 1

Just now, ... said:

lol

Are you talking about the same manager who started crying in a BBC Radio Sheffield Interview becuase they had lost and stated several times he was ready to quit even though they where having the season of a lifetime.

Wilder is a terrible loser,. if we had won the first derby there season would have gone very differently but we lost and it gave them the boost they needed, it better be different this season. If we beat them convincingly I can see them really struggling afterwords, if he was as good as they think the bubble wouldnt have burst so badlly last season, up until this recent run they had won 3 games in 20 and had relegation end of season form.

But don't let statistic stand in the way of your love affair with our biggest rivals manager and a manager who takes very chance possible to have a dig at us, any Wednesday fan defending Wilder needs to give there head a wobble, at least Warnock did it tongue in cheek this idiot means everything he says, he hates Wednesday and by default we should hate him like i do.

I rest my case....

• Haha 1