Forestieri

1 minute ago, billyblack said:

Maybe. Whatever. He made a change to get us back on track and it works. FF will get his chance. Bigger issue for me is i dont think he fits well in a 442. He isnt good as a CF in my opinion. We have better CF at the club. He isnt a proper LM either which arguably is where he has been most productive for us.

What formation did we predominantly use during our 2 play off seasons, when FF was a regular starter and top scorer?

3 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

No, Nuhiu should have been dropped after his woeful performance at Ipswich. 

If you were to drop Nuhiu it would be for Fletcher, not Forestieri.

Or, are you suggesting Jos completely rips up the winning set-up to fit FF in?

2 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

If you were to drop Nuhiu it would be for Fletcher, not Forestieri.

Or, are you suggesting Jos completely rips up the winning set-up to fit FF in?

I think the regular starter & top goal scorer in our 2 play off seasons, should be fitted in.

Edited by zzmdu

Jos the Godfather is breaking Forrestieri's balls. It needed doing after Brentford. He's taken it pretty well and is gonna have a big season.

Hutch however is still tied to the chair in the middle of the warehouse refusing to break....

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

You're missing an important point, that during our actual near promotions, FF was our Top Scorer & a regular starter.

That's why some on here (thousands at Hillsborough), want him on the pitch.

when was that? 2015/2016?

Edited by bigsheff

2 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

I think the regular starter & top goal scorer in our 2 play off seasons, should be fitted in.

Fortunately our manager made a statement about it’s what’s happening now and not what you’ve done in the past. Nando’s a top player but this clamour for people to just place him in the squad without earning his way in is ridiculous. 

Just now, Peacenocchio said:

Jos the Godfather is breaking Forrestieri's balls. It needed doing after Brentford. He's taken it pretty well and is gonna have a big season.

Hutch however is still tied to the chair in the middle of the warehouse refusing to break....

Breaking our most talented players balls, has been really good for us over the last 25 years.

Imagine if we had massaged DiCanios Balls, rather than breaking. Maybe Westwoods could have been stroked a little more

Just now, zzmdu said:

Breaking our most talented players balls, has been really good for us over the last 25 years.

Imagine if we had massaged DiCanios Balls, rather than breaking. Maybe Westwoods could have been stroked a little more

Still waiting for the line up....

1 minute ago, zzmdu said:

Carlos stroked a loads of balls. It worked for a while but Jos has to motivate the whole squad.

Don't play well, your out. Nowt wrong in that mate.

1 hour ago, HootHoot said:

I think Fessi is an amazing sub to bring on when you're ahead and you want to manage the game.

Bringing him on towards the end adds another problem for the opposition that they then have to manage. He comes with bags of energy and is such a handful.

We've won three games in a row doing this. Why would Jos change a winning philosophy? That is why he's the manager and you are not I'm afraid.

You’re not behind door are you - I’m not a football manager, good spot

Jesus christ