Total disgrace

1 hour ago, Liam said:

Won 3 games in a row. Moaning rascal. Couldn’t care if our starting 11 comprised of groundsmen, cleaners, parking attendants and Abdi if we register wins each week. 

What a ridiculous comment. Totally unrealistic. 

No chance abdi would play. 

lol

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Pale Rider said:

With the quality of our squad the points we have so far is minimum requirement when you consider the opposition. Would you take less than 7 points at home against Hull, Millwall and Ipswich? Away we’ve played Wigan, Brentford and Reading and got 3 points. 

I celebrate every Owls win, but we’ve got to realise we haven’t played anybody. Hate to say it but if we’d have played the played the games the pigs have and played at the level we have so far we could easily be on around 2 or 4 points. 

We are not getting the best from these players AGAIN. 

BS

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Pale Rider said:

With the quality of our squad the points we have so far is minimum requirement when you consider the opposition. Would you take less than 7 points at home against Hull, Millwall and Ipswich? Away we’ve played Wigan, Brentford and Reading and got 3 points. 

I celebrate every Owls win, but we’ve got to realise we haven’t played anybody. Hate to say it but if we’d have played the played the games the pigs have and played at the level we have so far we could easily be on around 2 or 4 points. 

I know, that foookin football league making us play all the easy games first...them twots have got it in for us

lol

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Pale Rider said:

We shouldnt get carried away but......

1. The quality on paper of a squad in the Championship is no basis for judging anything. See Stoke, Sunderland, Cardiff, Hudds. Etc etc etc.

2. Our full squad would be lucky to be top 8 on paper this year. Lower if you take out paper players Lee Hooper Abdi etc.

3. The pigs pretty much fluked their first 2 wins, and through that momentum, which is much more important, have had 2 good performances.

4. What is the criteria for getting the best out of the players available? Picking the usual faves and getting 1 point from 9 or getting 9 from 9? Latter every day of the week.

1 hour ago, Athelwulf said:

... until it transpires that FF has flown back to Argentina, and refuses to play for the club again.

Then we have to practically give a £10 million player away in January.

Sound familiar?

You don't deal with Latin players that way.

When in Rome...

Why’s everybody suggesting we may have an issue with Forestieri what I’ve seen when he comes on is effort is brilliant and his desire to win theball back and the team is miles better as it was when he played against wolves. He seems to be playing for the team coming in and winning important free kicks and seeing the game out. He needs to wait for his chance again but his attitude looks great

well done Jos, I think some like to make up and issue that doesn’t exist 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Liam said:

Won 3 games in a row. Moaning rascal. Couldn’t care if our starting 11 comprised of groundsmen, cleaners, parking attendants and Abdi if we register wins each week. 

Technically, I think we would be deducted all our points and fined for playing unregistered players as well as cruelty to Abdimals

Edited by owlandished

17 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Why’s everybody suggesting we may have an issue with Forestieri what I’ve seen when he comes on is effort is brilliant and his desire to win theball back and the team is miles better as it was when he played against wolves. He seems to be playing for the team coming in and winning important free kicks and seeing the game out. He needs to wait for his chance again but his attitude looks great

well done Jos, I think some like to make up and issue that doesn’t exist 

No no no that can't be right I've heard Forestieri is about to go on strike and uproot his family to Argentina, then refuse to play for us. So that will definitely happen. It will be chaos! There is absolutely no way Jos is creating a decent team spirit and ethic through playing young hungry players mixed with established quality players, based on competition for places, form and a desire to earn and hold onto their shirt. Crazy talk. The whole thing is obviously doomed. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Liam said:

46 minutes ago, owlandished said:

Technically, I think we would be deducted all our points and fined for playing unregistered players as well as cruelty to Abdimals

Not on the unregistered players front. Reading put their fans on their team sheet as substitutes for today’s game and they didn’t get into trouble. And the abdimals charity is campaigning against Swfc for keeping an abdimal which is in that much pain. They said any abdimal which has sustained that many injuries should be taken to the vets out of kindness....

956B7FDB-C150-4F77-B618-25986F1ED354.jpeg

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

... until it transpires that FF has flown back to Argentina, and refuses to play for the club again.

Then we have to practically give a £10 million player away in January.

Sound familiar?

You don't deal with Latin players that way.

Nah...

You just play them irrespectively and treat them like god-like figures. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Mus said:

Looks like the team doesn't pick itself anymore, no favourites, it's a good policy!

Loving this approach by Jos, I think we are very fortunate to have him long may it continue. Plus with playing youth & pushing on the likes of Nuthiu & Palmer the blokes got balls I tell ya!! :luhukay:

4 hours ago, SiJ said:

Nah...

You just play them irrespectively and treat them like god-like figures. 

Well, Fergie got on his motorbike and brought the bold Eric back.

Yes, I know, FF isn't a Cantona, but he's still the best player at the club as Cantona was in Fergie's outfit.

Mind you, Jostle has already binned off the best keeper at the club, so why not our best forward?

We've just beaten three poor sides, but what's to come after the break is a very different prospect.

• Haha 1