Todays line up...

6 minutes ago, Drewswfc said:

I wonder what they talk about when there stuck in traffic?  Wages? Football? Wednesday? Today's match? Why they aren't picked? How there mugging us off?id Really love to be a fly on the wall in that car. 

Me too.

I'd rather be nestling in George's hair rather than on the wall tho. Bet it smells lovely.

Edited by Cosby Blunkett

32 minutes ago, Drewswfc said:

I wonder what they talk about when there stuck in traffic?  Wages? Football? Wednesday? Today's match? Why they aren't picked? How there mugging us off?id Really love to be a fly on the wall in that car. 

They'll be planning a joint trip to Accessorize after George has finished his Ballet Class.

Guest Bulgaria
45 minutes ago, PuntItLikeDielna said:

They live close to each other, and know each other from Burnley, I've seen Jones mention before that they travel to training and home games together 

Not surprised they share a car. To fill that tank up would take up to an hours work for the pair of them.

1 hour ago, AgileBeastt said:

No Boyd or Dave Jones..

Just cut infront of me on mottram hill.

DC885752-565D-441D-967B-44B10AEB4565.jpeg

The time took them to get up Mottram Hill they both earned a couple hundred a piece. Now thats putting things in perspective. Its them who are taking the pi** out of us. Saturday off swanning about in luxury. 

7 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

The time took them to get up Mottram Hill they both earned a couple hundred a piece. Now thats putting things in perspective. Its them who are taking the pi** out of us. Saturday off swanning about in luxury. 

Yeah !!......bad enough Boyd with personalised motor...................................but Jones is taking the pee....................................

images.jpg

• Haha 1