Reading 1 - 2 Sheffield Wednesday FC - MDT thingy

17 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Well done the lads for today. Just need dem stinky flaps from S2 to start dropping points. Shame the international break had to come when we are on a mini run! 

i know it's happened before when we hit a run 

4 hours ago, twolaptops said:

Just when you are on a high...................................................today's line-up..............................................WTF ????

......if I may finish......................"he's only gone & picked a winning team again"...........................in Jos we trust !!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Thats the point moron, it doesn't give those facts, its politically incorrect.

Yeah right. So its just your opinion then. Im almost certain that the coaches and managers actually take that into account when reviewing a game. 

If you want a moron find a mirror

1 minute ago, twolaptops said:

......if I may finish......................"he's only gone & picked a winning team again"...........................in Jos we trust !!

all due respects i hate that phrase not about jos but every fan that says it about their manager cringe worthy 

Edited by steelowl
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, billyblack said:

Yeah right. So its just your opinion then. Im almost certain that the coaches and managers actually take that into account when reviewing a game. 

If you want a moron find a mirror

:tango:

42 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Go on then post the real  % how many balls lost in possession, how many passes putting other players in a position of no where to go, dribbling to lose the ball

instead of passing, all in all a far better performance than norm, however still needed to be subbed, wasn't till Fletch and FF came on did we start to hold it upfield,

maybe not the big fellas fault, should have been help far sooner.

Still not a Nuhui hater but thought he had a poor game.

John Pearson : Attys best performance of the season. Outstanding today. Absolutley immense in the air today and a definite candidate for man of the match. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

Well done Wednesday. Sensible formation again. It makes a big difference to play to your teams strengths. 

Let's see how we do against some decent teams 

These are the games we norm lose against the lower teams .been a good few weeks cant wait for tge stoke game