Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Richard Madeley

Sheffield Wednesday: How Chelsea were determined to land Owls new boy Michael Hector

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

giphy.gif

That's "Robbie the Robot"  in an old computer room not "Hector in his house". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, owls-swfc said:

That's "Robbie the Robot"  in an old computer room not "Hector in his house". 

 

Might once have been Robbie the Robot. But now reprogrammed and become Neils Star-newsfeed Spam bot.

Sorry. I mean "news" bot.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

he'll get the message soon we dont want it spamming the board   well I dont 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:


What's it hurt? 

 

 

It hurt Owlerton when it kidnapped him for 5 days!

Have you seen him now? He looks all different. And not just because his hat fell off.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

 

It hurt Owlerton when it kidnapped him for 5 days!

Have you seen him now? He looks all different. And not just because his hat fell off.

My eyes are much straighter now .....

8 days working under cover 

Liked my disguise so much I've kept it ......

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

My eyes are much straighter now .....

8 days working under cover 

Liked my disguise so much I've kept it ......

 

 

You do right. 

Don't give anything away here though.

Will rendezvous in the club tomorrow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yet to neg anything on this site, and for a brief moment considered popping my cherry on Star News Feed. But decided against, as I'm saving it for someone special.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bobness said:

Yet to neg anything on this site, and for a brief moment considered popping my cherry on Star News Feed. But decided against, as I'm saving it for someone special.

 

You do right. Save yourself. 

Get out off grid 

We all know where this ends...

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, @owlstalk said:


What's it hurt? 

Just move on if you see who's posted it - it's dead simple

 

lol

 

It doesn't hurt. Detracts from the quality of the site though, in my opinion.  A bit too much like newsnow, especially as it throws up, generally, ropey articles.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, G-Reg said:

 A bit too much like newsnow, especially as it throws up, generally, ropey articles.

 

 

 They would be. Dear old Paul Thompson was the first to fall foul and be eaten but the twitter copying paste age. He bailed while he could as the machine devoured proper reporting ...

 

tumblr_nd9874Ljda1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great story...except he's barely ever played for Chelsea and we are about his 15th loan move. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...