Mansfield Town worried about the SWFC match repercussions

3 hours ago, theowlsman said:

Dunno but I agree with Flitcroft, the timing of the Mansfield story is terrible.

We should be concentrating on moaning about the lack of loan signings instead.

Flitcroft quoted as saying the incident was '7 or 8 weeks ago' in that article - No David it was 5 weeks ago. Hope the FA aren't relying on any report that he has submitted when they draw their conclusions!

5 hours ago, PopePiusX said:

The CHAD? What? The Chad is what a 12-year-old wrestling fan calls himself, not a local paper.

Used to be the Chronicle Advertiser. 

Presume it got shortened because that name is even worse.

On ‎30‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 22:04, terrycurran said:

I was surprised to hear their Chairwoman mention the Forestieri incident on Radio 5 the other day as fact

I listened to that tonight. Was a rather odd comment as it was totally unrelated to what was being discussed.

2 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

What was said?

She was asked about sexism within football and began talking about some of the comments she gets from people in the boardroom and on matchday. She then went on unprompted to say "We had an incident with Sheffield Wednesday in the friendly where some racist comments were made and our player is pursuing it now". Basically stating it as fact. It was a weird time to bring it up and had no relevance to what she was being asked.

Edited by TomtheOwl95