Jump to content
@owlstalk

Mansfield Town worried about the SWFC match repercussions

Recommended Posts



This also threaten FF’s guaranteed starting role. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 21.48.18.jpg

 

WTF did I get negged for that?

 

lol

 

 

Dunno but I agree with Flitcroft, the timing of the Mansfield story is terrible.

 

We should be concentrating on moaning about the lack of loan signings instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having read through the report in the Chad (kin Chad ?) it is my belief that John Lomas should not be let anywhere near a notebook and pen for the rest of his life. Disgusting Journalism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Pale Rider said:

This also threaten FF’s guaranteed starting role. 

they have got to prove FF  made a racist comment. their is footage of mellis kicking tom lees

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was surprised to hear their Chairwoman mention the Forestieri incident on Radio 5 the other day as fact

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The world’s gone mad when you can’t flying kick your opponents in the stomach without fear of reprisals!!!

 

 

B6BF1108-11B0-4540-81E4-73D98065AAFD.jpeg

  • Agree 5
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was said on the night that " SWFC Management and Staff of SWFC would be defending FF with every means at their disposal" which is as it should be.

 

To Mansfield the loan window is not an apparatus to allow a clubs players to be replaced when they have acted outside the Law of the land. I do believe that a 'side snap kick' to the stomach is in fact an act considered to be 'Acting outside the law". lol

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Having read through the report in the Chad (kin Chad ?) it is my belief that John Lomas should not be let anywhere near a notebook and pen for the rest of his life. Disgusting Journalism.

 

He gives our local  poor journo`s a run for their money . 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How Mellis isn't already serving a 12 game ban for that I have no idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, terrycurran said:

I was surprised to hear their Chairwoman mention the Forestieri incident on Radio 5 the other day as fact

 

 

I heard her - she managed to shoehorn the incident when replying to a question that had nothing to do with it - she had an agenda to get it out there on live radio

 

I've seen her on question time too

 

Not impressed by either appearance - sounded well out of her depth on QT - and came across as an agenda without a cause on 5Live - not just the disgraceful comment about the FF incident but in general

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, scram said:

 

 

I heard her - she managed to shoehorn the incident when replying to a question that had nothing to do with it - she had an agenda to get it out there on live radio

 

I've seen her on question time too

 

Not impressed by either appearance - sounded well out of her depth on QT - and came across as an agenda without a cause on 5Live - not just the disgraceful comment about the FF incident but in general

SWFC employees (Katrien) should be careful about the company they keep ! Big boobies and fluttering eyelashes may earn her one or two plaudits but without the intellect she will get swallowed up by the sharks. 

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl
  • Confused 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

SWFC employees (Katrien) should be careful about the company they keep ! Big boobies and fluttering eyelashes may earn her one or two plaudits but without the intellect she will get swallowed up by the sharks. 

?????????????

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...