Mansfield Town worried about the SWFC match repercussions

It was said on the night that " SWFC Management and Staff of SWFC would be defending FF with every means at their disposal" which is as it should be.

To Mansfield the loan window is not an apparatus to allow a clubs players to be replaced when they have acted outside the Law of the land. I do believe that a 'side snap kick' to the stomach is in fact an act considered to be 'Acting outside the law". lol

48 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Having read through the report in the Chad (kin Chad ?) it is my belief that John Lomas should not be let anywhere near a notebook and pen for the rest of his life. Disgusting Journalism.

He gives our local  poor journo`s a run for their money . 

1 hour ago, terrycurran said:

I was surprised to hear their Chairwoman mention the Forestieri incident on Radio 5 the other day as fact

I heard her - she managed to shoehorn the incident when replying to a question that had nothing to do with it - she had an agenda to get it out there on live radio

I've seen her on question time too

Not impressed by either appearance - sounded well out of her depth on QT - and came across as an agenda without a cause on 5Live - not just the disgraceful comment about the FF incident but in general

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, scram said:

I heard her - she managed to shoehorn the incident when replying to a question that had nothing to do with it - she had an agenda to get it out there on live radio

I've seen her on question time too

Not impressed by either appearance - sounded well out of her depth on QT - and came across as an agenda without a cause on 5Live - not just the disgraceful comment about the FF incident but in general

SWFC employees (Katrien) should be careful about the company they keep ! Big boobies and fluttering eyelashes may earn her one or two plaudits but without the intellect she will get swallowed up by the sharks. 

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl

7 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

SWFC employees (Katrien) should be careful about the company they keep ! Big boobies and fluttering eyelashes may earn her one or two plaudits but without the intellect she will get swallowed up by the sharks. 

?????????????

• Haha 1