This lad's gonna come into form in September

37 minutes ago, coreyswfc said:

Will get my support but he's will always be bang average . If he's starting games in September we must still be having serious injury issues.

Bang average???.....yes please but unfortunately no where near

58 minutes ago, Owlinmad said:

If that's your support I'd hate to see it when you dislike a player.

Where I sit people are calling him all the names under the sun for 90 mins. SO you'll find my support quite decent. He's just not good enough, not his fault ours for offering him a new deal.

17 minutes ago, coreyswfc said:

Where I sit people are calling him all the names under the sun for 90 mins. SO you'll find my support quite decent. He's just not good enough, not his fault ours for offering him a new deal.

Stop sitting on our bench then   lol

Guest Bulgaria
45 minutes ago, twolaptops said:

So he is going out on loan to Ecclesfield Red Rose ?

I was in Sheffield this past week and I went to watch my nephew play for them in some U10 matches!!

I have never been so wet through but luckily the burger and brew van did me a nice Bovril with pepper to keep me warm!

1 hour ago, peacock1961 said:

Must admit I've quite liked Mr nuhui, but I have to question his change in form since he got his new contract. Stinks a bit to be honest and I'm not a hater. 

I find that this sort of suggestion stinks.

Adthe's form has often fluctuated. All you can do to try and win a new contract is work harder and then when you get a new contract maybe you don't work so hard.

I find it hard to believe that anyone can suggest Adthe ever gives it less than 100%.

You can't turn form on or off at will. And why would you?

1 hour ago, OxonOwl said:

I find that this sort of suggestion stinks.

Adthe's form has often fluctuated. All you can do to try and win a new contract is work harder and then when you get a new contract maybe you don't work so hard.

I find it hard to believe that anyone can suggest Adthe ever gives it less than 100%.

You can't turn form on or off at will. And why would you?

Make your mind up..

3 hours ago, Owl999 said:

Said last season was a purple patch, I've witnessed nothing of him this season to alter my opinion .

Hes contributed more to the club in the past 12 months than Hooper, Abdi, Lee, Matias, Hutchinson put together. Shall I go on. Some reight dickwits on here. Couldn't wait for him to have a couple of crap games this season then the vultures pounce.  Which thread by the way did you say he was having a purple patch. Not saying you didn't but can't for the life of me remember it or find it. Ive witnessed nothing this season that Hooper, Lees, Abdi, Jones, Boyd, Fox etc won't either. Just wondering why you omitted those players.

When Jos showed his trust in Adthe, he was rewarded with lots of goals, bags of effort and a fantastic team contribution from the big feller.

Unfortunately when Jos showed his trust in Fletcher, he has been rewarded with lots of almost goals, good effort and team work from the not so big feller, while Nuhiu's overall stats show that he gives us more all round. Nuhiu's passing success rate is 5.5% higher, he has won 6 free kicks as opposed to just one for Fletcher, has scored a goal more than Fletcher and has an overall contribution score higher than Fletcher. OK Nuhiu has also been sent off, which looking back on both the referees decisions, you can understand him getting booked for maybe one of them, but still harsh on the first game of the season (when players getting booked playing against us seem to get away with a few before getting booked and become bulletproof afterwards).

I think that if Jos puts his trust back in Adthe and weaves his magic on him, Adthe will weigh in with more team pluses, including goals per games played and his own team spirit and the effect it has on others is a big boost whatever his form. 

When both players are playing on their average, or below average form, we still get more from Adthe, so if we need a big man on the pitch I would go with him every time. Also, I do not think that Fletcher can get much better than he is now whereas Nuhiu can play a lot better than he is, so the difference between their stats will only go one way.

Edited by Ante's Bubbly
Unclear argument corrected
  • Thanks 2