King Kev

12 hours ago, new zealand owl said:

turn your bluetooth off mate, I don't like to see a battery going sub 30%

I don’t even understand why 99% of phone users have their Bluetooth on, I use mine rarely to connect to my speaker. These people have it on whilst their out and about...for what? Drains your battery 

Just finished watching it, thought he came across very well. Very down to earth and passionate about goalkeeping and football in general, and I like that he doesn't want to just sit on his arse doing nothing, he wants to stay involved with the game. Apparently he's working with the NI U21s, probably because of his time at Portadown.

Also he had a little dig at Francis and how he barely got a game while Woods was around. He seems very happy with Cam too.

As I said, I think that might be what fizzed him over re getting the job with us. Lee and Weaver are in much better shape. I'm not exactly skinny myself but one, I am trying to lose weight and two, I'm not a professional sportswoman. If you are in the job, you should be physically fit.

Also, my arse he didn't know why he played well against the pigs. It was because you hated them, Kevin. Admit it.

Edited by FightLikeAGirl

Good keeper in his early years, I have said before he stayed too long and became a liability in the end. Was over weight, and to slow getting down for low shots. Was still on big money when we could not afford it. There was also a reason why a number of managers dropped him in favour of others or went out and bought other keepers. He always came back for pre season well overweight. But he should still have gotten his testimonial.  Not sure his attitude to fitness and diet is what is needed for our goalkeeping coaches. :tango: