BREAKING NEWS - Barry Bannan Re-signs until 2021

Everyone seems absolutely delighted with the news and rightly so. Not only a top player but a grafter. He also comes across  as a top lad and a down to earth bloke which the fans can relate to.

After all the negative news stories over the summer this news tops off a good week with 2 home league wins, Joao’s contract extension and also coming out of the embargo with potentially a couple of loans coming in. Onwards and upwards!

Guest Bulgaria
1 hour ago, torres said:

I'm going to be aroused for a long time after this news!!!

Jeepers...

I bet you were hanging your towels on your todger for months after we signed Waddle.

Thought any chance of him resigning was gone when the tool that was sat near me on South stand got BB in the car park after game. What an absolute weirdo he was. Tiny bloke with a cap on that was obviously a cheap ticket fan. Loads of the scrubbers out last night. Can't afford a wash, shave, shoes, clothes but manage a cheap ticket, pie n pint. Pleased about Bannan. 

4 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Yay. Brillant news and means no additional degradation in resources available to our Head Coach. 

Yes Bullen will be delighted that he's staying, you don't want to lose your best players.

They also seem to speak the same language football wise, dya ken?

WTF:

59 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Hate on Nixon all you want, but he call this happening on Sunday. No one else did.

just read your post again, clearly he’s blocked you so you’re angrymad at him

He hasn't blocked me no. I don't go on twitter all that often and when I do I don't spend time following journalists who feel the need to boost their ego and have people follow them rather than freely reporting the news as the vast majority of journalists do.