Fox, Boyd and Jones

Guest Hillsborough Mole

Guest Hillsborough Mole

All did fine tonight. Better first half but Wolves turned it up a great 2nd

Seems some fans have made their mind up on them and won't change their minds

Old miserable poopydoo sat behind me in North shouted 'Get him off he's flipping crap' about Boyd after (literally) 2 minutes

And went on and on and on and on and on and on and on about him all bloody night. 

Some of our fans are worse than our worst players

Just now, Hillsborough Mole said:

Old miserable poopydoo sat behind me in North shouted 'Get him off he's flipping crap' about Boyd after (literally) 2 minutes

And went on and on and on and on and on and on and on about him all bloody night. 

Our worst players would play infinitely better without our worst fans 

Owlstalk Shop

Disagree mate sorry. 

I dont want our players to do fine. Jones wasn’t bad. Put himself about. Showed for the ball. Wasn’t excellent but wasn’t terrible. 

Fox was very poor. His lack of effort is blatant. He lost the ball in the first half and just strolled back like he was out for a jog with the dog. Baker made a fantastic tackle to thwart any danger. 

I do however agree that fans shouting nonsense from the stands. First minute or the last minute. 

I also don’t think personal insults should be made like @@owlstalk has said a couple of times tonight. Though I have been guilty of this in the past. I don’t do it anymore though. 

Boyd was pretty much non existent, Jones tried hard to be the midfielder general and gave it a go but he’s just not good enough , his corners were terrible. Fox tried really hard first half but got steadily worse. Fact is All 3 are not what we need.

9 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

I hope you show Pelupessy more support at matches than you do on here because your posts about him aren't even constructively critical, just outright abuse.

10 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

All did fine tonight

Crikey, you must set the bar very low if that's what you think.

Only players I would say did fine were Preston, Baker and Neilson. Lee worked hard, but to little effect. Same for Fletcher.

I hope I've now suffered the last of Fox and Jones in a Wednesday shirt, but fear not.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Oh shut up you big girls blouse

So it is OK to have a fixed view of a player when it is you that has that fixed view but everyone having a dig at Fox, Boyd & Jones are narrow minded?

Guest Hillsborough Mole

Pelepussy hasn't improved since he arrived. I reckon he's had 3 good performances and yet the manager refuses to drop him, despite singling out others who regularly perform significantly better.

If you don't like my views, just hide them. 

To be honest I thought Jones played one of his better games tonight kept possession well and was trying to spread play. First half I thought Boyd and Fox got stuck into challenges but offered nothing more. What concerned me more tonight was when taking the ball forward and in the opposition half we looked hesitant and resorted to playing the ball all the way back and eliminating our own attack, so frustrating. 

20 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

I can't agree with you mate - sorry. Boyd has no pace or sharpness and his next game is likely to be in January in the FA Cup. He offered very little. Fox made some decent tackles in the first half in front of the South stand, but he was outpaced and outclassed in the second half. Jones is just steady, playing it safe, neat and tidy across the pitch. They shouldn't be anywhere near the starting 11 as things currently stand.