Sean Clare

23 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

No one knows the full story, why are people telling him to sod off for not accepting a contract? Ridiculous.

Heard from a mate that he refused to sign in protest of the club not having a proper ladies side. Noble cause if there ever was one!

Edited by bobness
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, tarn owl said:

His Twitter still covered in Wednesday pics and he congratulated the lads who got a full debut last week. Not after a full thread of abuse, just wondering with FFP and wanting to do things to a budget a free signing of a young midfielder? Give us more strength in depth? Could we send in Jos to talk him around? Or has anyone heard anything that i have missed? Why has he not signed anywhere else when we did offer a contract? Just after any updates anyone has heard? I know many have tagged him as a traitor but i was just wondering what is going on?

He's left the club and I don't Clare. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Watson said:

All for players been represented by agents in this day an age, but is his agent doing the best by him?

dont agree 

kick out the leeches and money grabbing shysters 

a new system should be started with all players represented by a rep from the PFA 

1 minute ago, Watson said:

I have brought that up in past threads about the PFA, seems a perfect thing for them to do but they don't apparently.  

it does and to me logical 

the smell of kick backs are in the air imo

Just now, Watson said:

Dunno about that.  Don't much about the agent profession do they have to be licensed or meet certain standards?

yes and allegedly 

if you knew just how much these people earn for  handling a player and cut of transfer - it is obscene,  as are the players wages tbh 

1 minute ago, steelowl said:

yes and allegedly 

if you knew just how much these people earn for  handling a player and cut of transfer - it is obscene,  as are the players wages tbh 

Must be the easiest work going they must have a range of contracts just promise the players the earth and sit back and enjoy the spoils.

For any agents on OT bloody justify yourself.