Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
@owlstalk

Tonight’s attendance

Recommended Posts


Looking forward to seeing if the argument about Season Ticket holders being the lifeblood, diehard fanbase is true tonight

We'll see 

Obviously if the season ticket holders boycott tonights match they're not behind the chairman 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:


Looking forward to seeing if the argument about Season Ticket holders being the lifeblood, diehard fanbase is true tonight

We'll see 

Obviously if the season ticket holders boycott tonights match they're not behind the chairman 

Season ticket holder..not going...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

 


By not going

But that's not a boycott it's just a descion not to attend a meaningless game to some 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:


Looking forward to seeing if the argument about Season Ticket holders being the lifeblood, diehard fanbase is true tonight

We'll see 

Obviously if the season ticket holders boycott tonights match they're not behind the chairman 

 

Season ticket holder ...........................not going..................................not boycotting............................previous engagement.

 

 

 

Sorry if that spoils the argument. :ghoulguy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bladeshater said:

Nobody's bothered about league cup it's quite simple 

I am !!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

I am !!! 

So am I but I full understand those that don't 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weird views by owlstalk is this thread tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's  loads of Wolves in the pub now. Well... a line of full pints by the bar wirh no one to drink them. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Weird views by owlstalk is this thread tonight.

Very weird indeed. Having an awful lot of fun ripping a straw man to bits.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, thewookieisdown said:

Very weird indeed. Having an awful lot of fun ripping a straw man to bits.

 

It's like he wants to be negative about the club and it's supporters. 

 

Weird man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Weird views by owlstalk is this thread tonight.

 

Not really 

 

just merely responding to two years of some folk on here suggesting that pay on the gate or casual supporters aren’t full on supporters etc

 

thats all

 

not sure why people are getting so sensitive 

 

it’s just a discussion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

 

 

13,597

So the st holders have swerved it then..as expected..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

 

Not really 

 

just merely responding to two years of some folk on here suggesting that pay on the gate or casual supporters aren’t full on supporters etc

 

thats all

 

not sure why people are getting so sensitive 

 

it’s just a discussion

 

Posts not posters.

 

Thankyou.

 

:biggrin:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

So the st holders have swerved it then..as expected..

I didn’t swerve it. I just made wholesale changes to my match routine and didn’t turn up. I took it as seriously as Wednesday did. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

I didn’t swerve it. I just made wholesale changes to my match routine and didn’t turn up. I took it as seriously as Wednesday did. 

 

We played well tonight mate

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, @owlstalk said:

 

We played well tonight mate

 

 

With a reserve team. Not serious about winning the game. Or were they tactical changes designed to combat Wolves’ strengths? 

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

 

Not really 

 

just merely responding to two years of some folk on here suggesting that pay on the gate or casual supporters aren’t full on supporters etc

 

thats all

 

not sure why people are getting so sensitive 

 

it’s just a discussion

 

How can they be full on supporters? They are casual supporters...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...