Tonight’s attendance

29 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

They wouldnt do that would they?

Besides - when do I criticise the Chairman?

It's always a pleasant surprise when I get thru the turnstile.

I like to consider it less criticism more constructive considerations based on my years watching Sheffield Wednesday

6 hours ago, pride_of_the_road said:

Me plus 2 in T1.

Its mainly empty but someones took our ST seatslol

Yea, us too.

Unbelievable Jeff!.

Someone has booked our ST seats so we have booked the same seat nos. but about 6 rows further forward.

Even better seats than our ST'slol

2 hours ago, mkowl said:

Not boycotting the game just the 5 hours on the M1 and sat staring at traffic cones on the way back, whilst they reduce the number of lanes for 10 miles  to one so someone can cut the grass on the embankment or just shut it because the Highways Agency boss is a Blade or summat and does it for a laugh

2 hours ago, mkowl said:

Season ticket holder 

Not going

Haven't been to a League Cup game in years

You should ask the Highways Authority why they only cut the grass on the M1 embankment when "The Wednesday" are playing a home league cup match.:picnic:

5 hours ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Saddens me the devaluation of the League Cup

Its the only trophy Ive ever seen us win

Yes, couldn't agree more, but I think the devaluation of th FA cup is even sadder.

Back in the day there seemed more glamour in winning the FA cup than even winning the (then) First division title.

9 minutes ago, oldtawnyowl said:

Yes, couldn't agree more, but I think the devaluation of th FA cup is even sadder.

Back in the day there seemed more glamour in winning the FA cup than even winning the (then) First division title.

Agree but if the clubs devalue the cups and play weakened teams you can't blame the fans for saying f@ck it.

7 hours ago, torryowl said:

my beloved grandstand isn't open so i'll be slumming it in the north with the noisy buggers . :angry:…………..reckon anything around 14k will be a good turn out for a game where he'll play the fringe players like wildsmith,fox,FF,hutch neilson baker etc etc.

fringe players FF, Hutch,  should play every league game imo

Guest Hillsborough Mole

With thanks to the ticket office who said 'its proper bonkers here today' - they've reset my password - so I'm back on.

1 extra in North Stand

Guest Hillsborough Mole
3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

What are they doing to make it proper bonkers? Ringing up all the season ticket holders to ask them why they're boycotting tonights' game?

Apparently its sold out to season ticket holders, everybody has bought one (inc Owlstalkers who say they havent)

28 minutes ago, brando said:

fringe players FF, Hutch,  should play every league game imo

Why? Cause they are well known names?

I'm critical of Luhakay but he's spot on picking players that want to work for the team and have the right attitude 

23 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

What are they doing to make it proper bonkers? Ringing up all the season ticket holders to ask them why they're boycotting tonights' game?

They are ringing up the part time red button brigade and pretending it's a play off game