Tonight’s attendance

Guest Hillsborough Mole

Our family has 6 season tickets. 

Only me attending (and I'm in 2 minds of I can be bothered to go and watch the reserves)

Unattractive opposition.

Three home games in a week.

Days before payday, when many wont have the cash ready.

Probably going to rest several star players ahead of the Reading game.

A whole summer of no signings.

Mixed results to start to the season.

I’ll be there.  But I certainly can’t criticise those fans that chose to give this one a miss.

No more than 14,000 there tonight IMO.

43 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Well after months/years of hardcore season ticket holders claiming they're uberfans and that those who miss games are scum of the earth I cannot possibly see how it could be as low as you claim it will be.

The season ticket holders will all be there, and then there's the casual fans or those attracted by the low price so should be rammed

Take something extra special to achieve rammed status , get your point though . 

Well I shall be there, with two other ST holders and 2 who for various reasons are not.  There is a match on at Hillsborough, why would we not be going?

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

3 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

I don't get what point you're trying to prove. Are you alright?

I'm fine yeah

It's just that we get told repeatedly that Season Ticket holders are the hardcore base of our fanbase, who support the club no matter what, and no matter who the opposition. That season ticket holders don't pick and choose their games, and that those who do pick and choose games aren't real fans etc etc

It's going to be real awkward for those who try saying that from now on if the season ticket holders boycott this game

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I'm fine yeah

It's just that we get told repeatedly that Season Ticket holders are the hardcore base of our fanbase, who support the club no matter what, and no matter who the opposition. That season ticket holders don't pick and choose their games, and that those who do pick and choose games aren't real fans etc etc

It's going to be real awkward for those who try saying that from now on if the season ticket holders boycott this game

It may be the case that many ST holders will still go to matches that they don't fancy so much because they have already paid for it. If they don't fancy a cup game it is easy for them to opt out.

I doubt you can put all ST holders in one bucket anyway.

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I'm fine yeah

Eh, who said anything about season ticket holders "boycotting" the game? You do know season tickets only cover cup games don't you?

I'm baffled why you've made this thread and are seemingly using it to hammer season ticket holders that aren't going tonight.