Tonight’s attendance

Guest Hillsborough Mole
14 hours ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

14 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

No chance

All the season ticket holders will surely be going so that's more than that just with them there.

Then the casual/pay on the gate crowd

Should be packed

14 hours ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

You think we'll have 20k??

Tell you what - I bet I'm closer than you lol 

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

lol

Edited by Hillsborough Mole

10 hours ago, Lichfield alien said:

The odd ticket? I go to just about every game...I 100% guarantee I spend more on Wednesday than the so called true fan st holders

If you go every game and dont buy a season ticket you must a right clown 

Guest Hillsborough Mole
3 minutes ago, dan1980 said:

If you go every game and dont buy a season ticket you must a right clown 

I know a few who do this

They can't afford a season ticket up front and can't get credit

30 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Cheap tickets and we'd sell out....

Never mate.

Always find another excuse.

Tonight's range from it's only League Cup what's the point, to well if season ticket holders aren't going then I won't either.

If POTG fans want cheaper tickets then tonight would have been a great opportunity to show Chansiri but it wasn't taken.

Edited by Birley Owl 1867

1 hour ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Never mate.

Always find another excuse.

Tonight's range from it's only League Cup what's the point, to well if season ticket holders aren't going then I won't either.

If POTG fans want cheaper tickets then tonight would have been a great opportunity to show Chansiri but it wasn't taken.

Absolutely. Tonight for me has put the ticket price argument to bed once and for all. You had the chance. You didn’t take it.   Put up or shut up? Might now be time to shut up. 

1 hour ago, Plonk said:

Absolutely. Tonight for me has put the ticket price argument to bed once and for all. You had the chance. You didn’t take it.   Put up or shut up? Might now be time to shut up. 

Compare it to the crowds elsewhere and in the last round and you'll see it was a good turn out for a mid table Second Division club. But you're happier slagging fellow fans off. 

I never get this argument why would Wednesday fans be any different to every other club for the League Cup where every ground that Sky went to last night bar Wimbledon had vast empty spaces and I suspect the prices were the same.

The Cups are treated with contempt unless you get to the latter stages. If they don't treat them seriously then I am not paying to go.

Guest Hillsborough Mole
18 hours ago, Philb125 said:

Was a genuine question. I really don’t understand why people wouldn’t want to attend especially when being priced out is such a big complaint. 

I hadnt realised that the competition being played in, competitor being played against etc, enhanced / reduced people’s support of their club. I often read how prices shouldn’t fluctuate based on opponent but guess this theory backs that idea. Also low attendance likely backs the pricing office when they state lower prices don’t mean bigger attendances. 

Id have thought people who are price sensitive that want to see us play would attend when they can, this being an example of that. It’s certainly how I did it growing up. 

Did you go?

Guest Hillsborough Mole

I just think it's difficult to judge others for not going if you haven't gone yourself mate.

I'm not trying to be clever but there are plenty of reasons others don't go

4 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

I just think it's difficult to judge others for not going if you haven't gone yourself mate.

I'm not trying to be clever but there are plenty of reasons others don't go

I’m not judging anyone. 

Was just shocked that attendance expectations (and actual) was so low for a premier league team in cup and half price tickets.