Tonight’s attendance

Guest Hillsborough Mole
22 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

No chance

All the season ticket holders will surely be going so that's more than that just with them there.

Then the casual/pay on the gate crowd

Should be packed

You think we'll have 20k??

Tell you what - I bet I'm closer than you lol 

my beloved grandstand isn't open so i'll be slumming it in the north with the noisy buggers . :angry:…………..reckon anything around 14k will be a good turn out for a game where he'll play the fringe players like wildsmith,fox,FF,hutch neilson baker etc etc.

1 minute ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

You think we'll have 20k??

Tell you what - I bet I'm closer than you lol 

Well after months/years of hardcore season ticket holders claiming they're uberfans and that those who miss games are scum of the earth I cannot possibly see how it could be as low as you claim it will be.

The season ticket holders will all be there, and then there's the casual fans or those attracted by the low price so should be rammed

Owlstalk Shop

24 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

No chance

All the season ticket holders will surely be going so that's more than that just with them there.

Then the casual/pay on the gate crowd

Should be packed

can the north and south hold 20k ?

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Well after months/years of hardcore season ticket holders claiming they're uberfans and that those who miss games are scum of the earth I cannot possibly see how it could be as low as you claim it will be.

The season ticket holders will all be there, and then there's the casual fans or those attracted by the low price so should be rammed

:duntmatter:

Nothing good will come of this.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I'm a season ticket holder plus two mates and none of us are going.

It's going to be a fairly expensive do Saturday, not wasting money on a pointless cup game.