Sheffield Wednesday vs Wolves (League Cup MDT)

9 hours ago, offalyowl said:

Brilliant as always snoots but think you're pushing it with a 20 mile run but everyone to there own, anyway think we might just win this 2-1 and fletcher to finally get off the mark for the season

uto 

Would love Fletcher to bag a goal and open his account. Goals aside, I think in terms of overall performance his outings this season have been amongst his best performances for us. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Would love Fletcher to bag a goal and open his account. Goals aside, I think in terms of overall performance his outings this season have been amongst his best performances for us. 

Yea I have to agree with you and I think he will be an important player for us this season if we can keep him fit, i couldn't believe it when others wanted him gone during the summer and to me he proving them wrong already 

1 hour ago, Flat Owl said:

Great work Snoots.

Winnable but it might be a latish night with pens the decider?

COME ON WEDNESDAY.

No extra time in this tournament now, draw and it's straight to pens.

A penalty shootout against Wolves, what could go wrong?!  I know we've beat them on pens since, but that night at Molineux when we were the only team that I've ever seen before or since lose a shootout after being 3-0 up still haunts me...

• Haha 1

Wouldn't be surprised with several changes, some players played a lot of games and opportunity for young and experienced players alike to show the right attitude following Jos discussion with them after the Brentford game.

Wouldn't be surprised to see hutch and Jones in the 2 holding roles to give some experienced cover and Boyd a little further forward. If fit Pudil to start at LCB alongside Nielson.

Wildsmith

Baker

Nielson 

Pudil? (If not fit then Lees)

Fox

Hutch

Jones 

Preston 

FF

Boyd 

Nuhiu

Quality mdt thingy considering the type of fixture. Snooty giving a 100% thread, which keeps it's place atop the matchday page. Lessons for us all.

I must admit, Southstand was right last week about FF, so wouldn't be surprised to see 10 changes. Old first teamers now needing to keep fit, as the new first teamers are now the old second string!

lol And the music? Well, if you want blood............................bang your 'kin head.

38 minutes ago, striker said:

Wouldn't be surprised with several changes, some players played a lot of games and opportunity for young and experienced players alike to show the right attitude following Jos discussion with them after the Brentford game.

Wouldn't be surprised to see hutch and Jones in the 2 holding roles to give some experienced cover and Boyd a little further forward. If fit Pudil to start at LCB alongside Nielson.

Wildsmith

Baker

Nielson 

Pudil? (If not fit then Lees)

Fox

Hutch

Jones 

Preston 

FF

Boyd 

Nuhiu

nuhui.never

Will be getting into the car soon to get over for tonights game and was just thinking what I wanted from the game.

Firstly, I want to see JL's press conference words coming good. Effort and good application first and foremost, no matter what team he puts out. Just give them a hard and competitive game and use the same approach we did against Arsenal a few years back in the league cup.We could surprise them or we could get beat, it will not matter a jot, so long as we play well..Just hope they don't make my journey home feel any longer than it actually is.

• Like 2

We have had two wins on the trot in the league lets go for the win tonight and keep the unbeaten run going and the fell good factor rising, the worse thing for us would be to take a pasting tonight which derail the league form and put more pressure on the team. Maybe we beat Wolves and get a big premiership team in round 3, live on sky full house maybe more money in the coffers to help with FFP.

I seem to remember an Arsenal game that lite up our season and we all know what then happened that season why not again

For me tonight

Westwood 

Baker/ JVA/Thorniley/Fox

Matias/Bannan/Kirby/Reach

Fessi/ Joao

have a few kids on the bench to come on when we are 3 up :stuwinky: