Sign in to follow this  
Lord Snooty

Sheffield Wednesday vs Wolves (League Cup MDT)

Good work Mi`Lord 

Brilliant as always snoots but think you're pushing it with a 20 mile run but everyone to there own, anyway think we might just win this 2-1 and fletcher to finally get off the mark for the season

uto 

What happened to Stravinsky's Firebird?

You really are allowing Stubbs to take too  many liberties. I mean if he had to pick AC/DC it should at least have been "Hell's Bells" a phrase we hear all too often round Hillsborough these days!

Really need to get a grip of your staff old boy, mind you at least you got him out of the Nun's Chuff!

I think we will go for it tomorrow, not too much pussyfooting around and more direct. Nothing to lose really especially if we give more game time to some youngsters.

• Like 2

Kick off : 15 - 00    oops ?? :tango:

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, owlshaven said:

Kick off : 15 - 00    oops ?? :tango:

About right for the New York Owls then!

• Haha 2

Very funny Snoots. 

Wondered where you were going with that for the first few lines. 

I want us to to win tonight, but I want the players to come through unscathed, and with some so far but-players getting 90 minutes. 

Keep up the good work Sir , get those scales calibrated before embarking on a 20 mile run !! . He’s a good egg that Stubbs isn’t he , you , we ought to take heed more . Prefer a win tonight , not in the “ concentrate on the league “ gang UTO . 

Bloody love these, highlight of my matchday Snooty me old mucker

• Like 1

Jolly Hockey sticks I say, sadly 2-1 reverse this evening 

Tuesday already! 

UTO! 

Venerable  Snoots, with your fitness levels methinks thou'd struggle to drive 20 miles..... perhaps a genteel stroll around the grounds and Parish would suffice. 

6 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

tumblr_ne4b0oasQw1r5lqijo2_500.gif.0a1e209a744313714f48f19f3b689547.gifOoooh your Lordship, I'm so excited, Love to Stubbs ! WAWAW UTO.  

I could watch this all day. Is she waiting for my phone call? She can hang on a bit longer after the mess she made of my sheets in Florida.

Excellent thread again Pauli, probably your best ever. I’ll read it when I can be arsed later over a coffee and a Krispy/Krusty Kreme doughnut.

As for the football, I don’t think we’re taking the competition seriously and probably deserve to lose. It’s what I say when other teams do it so I’m being consistent at least.

However, I’ll keep my fingers crossed for another 23-0 win (Nuhiu 10, Fletcher 10, Westwood 3 and showing enough effort to get back into the side as that midfield powerhouse people demand and making JL look like a plum).