Question for disabled fans

I'm a disabled season ticket holder who renewed as soon as I could early bird last year, however in the summer I unexpectedly had to have my leg amputated so now I'm in a wheelchair, I'm hoping to have a prosthetic leg by October but so far have missed the first 3 games. My question is how easy is it to go from the stands to the wheelchair area and can I go back to my seats once I have a new bionic leg?

1 minute ago, Hyperbole said:

I'm a disabled season ticket holder who renewed as soon as I could early bird last year, however in the summer I unexpectedly had to have my leg amputated so now I'm in a wheelchair, I'm hoping to have a prosthetic leg by October but so far have missed the first 3 games. My question is how easy is it to go from the stands to the wheelchair area and can I go back to my seats once I have a new bionic leg?

Sorry to hear about your health problems.  I'd be absolutely shocked if the club did not accommodate you.  Not sure who you would be best speaking to or maybe emailing, but sure someone on here will point you in the right direction.