10 changes

12 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

I love a good cup run but Saturdays match is much more important,the league cup isn't financially worth going far in and giving us more unnecessary games

Oh that well worn out cliche concentrate on the league !!!! You love them but deem them unnecessary? Rather win than lose regardless. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, southstand said:

As title 10 changes from Saturdays starting line up for tomoz 

Whomever is your source, I sincerely hope they read Owlstalk and see for themselves that you are not to be trusted with private team information 24 hours before a game. You should show some respect to your source and, some self restraint..

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Ironman said:

Ff and fletcher up front then I hope.

they both should be starting on Saturday at reading ,id start nuhiu 2moro as he has started the season very poorly and needs to get sharper and find form ,ff and fletcher are 2 of if not our best 2 players and should be playing the league games and left on bench for this game . if nielson and pudil are playing as a 2 then I hope wolves play there u18s against us ,pudil has looked very rocky this season and that was in a back 3 ,as for nielson a colossus of a man but my worries is if a sharp skilful player runs at him . 

7 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

Whomever is your source, I sincerely hope they read Owlstalk and see for themselves that you are not to be trusted with private team information 24 hours before a game. You should show some respect to your source and, some self restraint..

To be honest think your right. However don’t think you had to be Einstein not to think there would be wholesale changes

1 minute ago, southstand said:

To be honest think your right. However don’t think you had to be Einstein not to think there would be wholesale changes

Also not a great idea to let the opposition know in advance of the game recently that FF, our best player, wouldn't be starting. Food for thought pal.

17 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

....or could be a plan. Wolves see it and send their under 18's. Then an hour before KO we name an unchanged side. :luhukay: