10 changes

Wilsmith

Baker                                         Neilsen                                                     Pudil                         Fox

Hutch                      Bannan

Preston                                                           Foresteri                                                Reach

Fletcher                                                  

2 minutes ago, 1867Heaven said:

Wilsmith

Baker                                         Neilsen                                                     Pudil                         Fox

Preston                                                           Foresteri                                                Reach

Fletcher                                                  

Now I'm no Einstein, but that's 9 changes. 

14 minutes ago, southstand said:

Told you FF wasn’t starting wednesday (check my post)

look forward to your apologises for doubting info at 6.45 tomoz

You don’t have to wait for that. On behalf of all Owlstalk members I can now state that we are all so very very sorry.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

12 minutes ago, 1867Heaven said:

Wilsmith

Fletcher                                                  

That might not be far off though I reckon Boyd in place of Reach and that would make the 10 changes, still a strong line up.