The Abdinator!

14 hours ago, A12owl said:

It's been said before but it's my turn this time.

Yes in a perfect world what you say would be brilliant......but who can / would afford to pay their wages. 

Only option is for SWFC to pay part of their wages. It would still be a saving . 

Unfortunately it doesn't fit with DC's normal logic. 

We are in the financial poo because of years of having a chairman not knowing what he is doing and using the I am learning excuse.

If we are not going to play fit players then we need to offload them, the transfer window has shut but the loan window is open until Friday we need to loan Westwood out and hopefully get some sort of fee/loan fee for him as well this will save us at least £1m this season, Jones is on a similar wage and again he is fit but not playing so we need to find somewhere for him to go, if we end up paying 50%+ of his wages so be it but at least some saving is better than none.

We have saved maybe £8-9m on last season lossES I think we need to probably save another £5m in either wages or additional income from fees/loans fees this season to avoid another embargo next season. Not knowing what the allowable expenses are we need to better the loss we had in 2015/16 season of £11m.

Our current policies on player loans is not fit for purpose DC and his staff need to stop using the fans as scapegoats and get the hard decision sorted or we will be left with only one option 1 of our 3 prized assets to go and none of us want that.

I suspect that even if Abdi were fit, Jos wouldn't pick him unless he thought he could match the energy and legs of Reach or Pelupessy. From what I've seen of Abdi when he HAS played, that's never going to happen.

Remember that Jos has been picking Matias ahead of Forestieri even though we all know who is the better individual.

I'm not even sure Kieran Lee will get back in unless he can convince Jos he can run as much as Pelupessy. He could do it two years ago but will he get back to that level?