The Six Match Ticket Bundle

2 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

To be fair to this 6 game offer , it’s more about  catering for fans with limited chance of getting to games than anything else . I didn’t expect it to be the bargain of the century , Maybe a pay over 4 months type of credit would see more taking it up . 

That's a fair point

Its got limited appeal

To be fair to this 6 game offer , it’s more about  catering for fans with limited chance of getting to games than anything else . I didn’t expect it to be the bargain of the century , Maybe a pay over 4 months type of credit would see more taking it up . 

I'm not so sure - I think the significant drop in membership take up following the ridiculous uplift to £90 made the club sit up - it's lost revenue they were risking after all.

Tbf who on earth is going to enter a credit agre3ment to watch 6 games..they will just do a couple of away games without credit...home games to a lot of wednesday fans (me included) are no big deal

2 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

Tbf who on earth is going to enter a credit agre3ment to watch 6 games..they will just do a couple of away games without credit...home games to a lot of wednesday fans (me included) are no big deal

It would suit me to pay £45 a month up to December and take in 6 home games that’s why I suggested it really it’s the initial payout that kills it and it’s got nothing to do with away games has it .cant get tickets to decent ones anyway 

There are plenty of evening games before Xmas. If you can't make those then it means that you now need to go to (I think) all the Saturday games. Too limited choice. 

I believe though at the steering group they talked about another deal after Xmas - maybe 4 or 6 games. Hopefully they will iron out the issues.

Just now, Bearwood Owl1 said:

There are plenty of evening games before Xmas. If you can't make those then it means that you now need to go to (I think) all the Saturday games. Too limited choice. 

I believe though at the steering group they talked about another deal after Xmas - maybe 4 or 6 games. Hopefully they will iron out the issues.

Yeah It's early days and a new product

Be interesting to see what's offered up after Christmas

Hopefully we will be top of the Championship by then with a full house every week regardless

Owlstalk Shop

The club will offer it's usual half season deal @ Christmas. Why not do this at the start of the season where they offer a 12-game-deal where you get membership and the 'chance' to take advantage of say 4 cat A, B, C & D games for a fiver off each game. 

Clearly we need to get the current 7 categories down to 4 to achieve this.

• Like 1

Just now, Animis said:

The club will offer it's usual half season deal @ Christmas. Why not do this at the start of the season where they offer a 12-game-deal where you get membership and the 'chance' to take advantage of say 4 cat A, B, C & D games for a fiver off each game. 

Clearly we need to get the current 7 categories down to 4 to achieve this.

Or just scrap categories and tiers and just simply football

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, Bearwood Owl1 said:

Yes this bundle is a bit too late now should have been out earlier 

7 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

Fan off a booze up rather than a Wednesdayite 

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

From the Steering Group meeting

I honestly thought (even taking into account that there are people who it wouldn't work for with midweek/weekend combinations etc) it would have been higher

Yep,that's perfectly true but there are other factors that this 6 match ticket doesn't work for are people like myself who are working 2 to 3 weekends a month both Sat and Sun and therefore find it virtually impossible to get time off at work to attend games.WTF:

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Or just scrap categories and tiers and just simply football

of course that would be the best solution but football's cross the rubicon now and there no going back on this madness. 

TBH, I don't have a problem in paying more to watch us against the pigs or leeds etc, than against Millwall - I know it's shallow but I suspect many believe the same.

We only need max three categories though.

I was interested until I saw the price.

Also, I'm sure the club announced this initiative just after the Silver Membership went on sale?

£50 for a membership + £105 upfront cost for the six-match bundle... if I had that much disposable income every month then I would have purchased a season ticket!

Edited by Bassett's Allsorts

It’s simila to when I looked at getting a half ST a few years back. 

It worked out that I would save about £25 over half the season. All you have to do is miss one game and you are down from POTG. 

There is is no real insensitive to buy this offer. 

32 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

That can't be right - have you got your maths right on this one?

based on cat D being average ticket price abso...flippinglutely Neil !!!

only cat A game all season will be UTD

Cant really identify any Cat B or C at this time, and even if there is only adds couple of quid to overall saving

no real incentive is it ???!!!