The Six Match Ticket Bundle

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

What is it that's causing this offer not to be taken up?

Less than 50 sold to date - would have expected way more sales than that

Are people fully aware that this offer is on?

I saw this figure earlier by someone on Twitter, I just assumed it was nonsense.

Where have you got the figures please pal?

I am slightly disheartened by this if accurate 

Just now, torres said:

I saw this figure earlier by someone on Twitter, I just assumed it was nonsense.

Where have you got the figures please pal?

From the Steering Group meeting

I honestly thought (even taking into account that there are people who it wouldn't work for with midweek/weekend combinations etc) it would have been higher

Owlstalk Shop

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

What is it that's causing this offer not to be taken up?

Less than 50 sold to date - would have expected way more sales than that

Are people fully aware that this offer is on?

At a guess, The Price . :carlos:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Middle category D is £33 for the Kop . Being the middle category you would expect price to average around that level.

The 6 game bundle is £180 or £30 per game. What appears to be a saving of £3/ game doesn’t represent good value if you need to shell out £180 in advance.

In reality there are just too many prices to make an accurate judgement of the value of this bundle, although it seems all but 50 have decided.

People can't be turned back that easily when they've had the p taken out of them all summer in terms of prices basically. 

Secondly, considering I would be interested personally and it would suit my needs I can't imagine me making 6 games before xmas (an average of 12 games a season) would probably be similar value to me just buying a season ticket anyway. 

Ultimately as much as I've given them credit for having a rethink on the ticket prices I'm still pretty shocked at them hiding the embargo from fans and charging an embarrassing membership price. But don't forget it's us that are the negative and bad people in the equation. Scaring the chairman and the players. 

• Like 1

The problem now is the club has set the pricing across the board. We have the highest ST, membership and POTD ticket prices in the league. 

The ST's have been sold and rightly they expect and deserve a good discount from the POTD rate. Unfortunately, this leaves little scope to discount the POTD bundle to anything like attractive. You should be looking at a fiver a game off each game to make it attractive. Unless the team are playing like Wolves from last season there's little scope to attract people now and attendances will suffer as a result.

Pricing POTD out has been DC's strategy for the last two years and people will get out of the habitt. It's not in keeping with any club in this league but I suppose that doesn't bother DC.

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

From the Steering Group meeting

I honestly thought (even taking into account that there are people who it wouldn't work for with midweek/weekend combinations etc) it would have been higher

I think it was decently publicised without great effort going into it. Would people who don’t look at the website/twitter be aware??

It’s introduction was possibly done at the time when the casual fan was less than enamoured by the club - no signings, no wins, embargo, etc. 

Maybe another push now after 2 wins and things off the field looking slightly more stable could be beneficial. 

I’d like to know why people haven’t taken it up - I still think the price is the biggest barrier for the casual fan to get over 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

If that's the reality of the saving then yeah I can see why people wouldn't bother 

Is that the same kind of saving no matter what stand etc?

Just looked at Kop prices, not sure of the rest.

To make an accurate judgement though the club would need to advertise ticket price categories in advance.

Otherwise it’s only all guesswork as to whether it represents good value.

2 minutes ago, torres said:

It’s introduction was possibly done at the time when the casual fan was less than enamoured by the club - no signings, no wins, embargo, etc. 

You're bang on with this

The timing was probably a marketing's person worst nightmare

When was the Club 1867 launched? Can anyone remember?

Owlstalk Shop

Paid £31 yesterday in north as a silver member and guess that will be an average price i will pay buying as and when i attend

the 6 match bundle for me in north at £180 works out £30 per match 

so i save .....£1 per match ..........but have to lump £180 up front

no real incentive is it ???  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1