Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

Gruntbags are our only propa rivals..if your goin on locality surely rovrum are bigger rivals than Leeds?? The fact is Wednesday fans have an unhealthy obsession with Leeds..it’s getting tedious:duntmatter:

Lots of Sheffielders live and work in Leeds and vice versa. I've done it myself. Obviously not the same as Utd rivalry, but more feelings in the games than 90% of the other games. 

 

Leeds is a result that a lot of Wednesday fans look out for and they're a team we like to be above in the league. I wouldn't say it's an unhealthy obsession though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tell Leeds bids start at 15 million encourage a bidding war and if our terms aren’t met keep him. He’s our best player and our talisman, unless selling him solves our FFP problems and allows us to replace him even if it’s with a gamble we would be better served keeping him plus I don’t want him to go to that scum club 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, lukestheman82 said:

Just me that don't really care? 

 

My whelm levels have not been lower since Mm 350k days. 

 

FF would be the first name on my team sheet if fit. 

 

Either JL is cutting his nose off to spite his face, or Fernando is in negotiations to go. 

 

Personally I couldnt give a fizz if he goes to Leeds or wherever, just as long as we get decent wedge..... Which we won't. 

 

Nope you are just being petulant which seems to be a common trait regarding FF.

 

And you dont know the reasons he is on the bench.

 

I will trust Jos and disregard you.

 

And you do care if he is sold

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Believe what you want to but he looked extremely pissed off as he came off. You would expect all of our squad and staff to be elated after a good result but his body language wasn't indicating this. FF does like to be the centre of attention and get the plaudits.

 

It was interesting to see Hutch after the game doing his warm down before the Wednesday and Ipswich players had left the pitch. Usually they have their after match debrief and then a supervised warm down with the coaching staff.

 

But Labour.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, lukestheman82 said:

Just me that don't really care? 

 

My whelm levels have not been lower since Mm 350k days. 

 

FF would be the first name on my team sheet if fit. 

 

Either JL is cutting his nose off to spite his face, or Fernando is in negotiations to go. 

 

Personally I couldnt give a fizz if he goes to Leeds or wherever, just as long as we get decent wedge..... Which we won't. 

You honestly wouldn't be disappointed never seeing him in a Wednesday shirt again?

 

Don't you find the games more entertaining when he's on the pitch than when he's not?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Lots of Sheffielders live and work in Leeds and vice versa. I've done it myself. Obviously not the same as Utd rivalry, but more feelings in the games than 90% of the other games. 

 

Leeds is a result that a lot of Wednesday fans look out for and they're a team we like to be above in the league. I wouldn't say it's an unhealthy obsession though.

 

It's because we're served by the same media, and as that media - like everything else, due to this council - is based in Leeds, there is the perception that there is bias.

 

Which there is.

 

Were we in with Derby and Nottingham, then I suspect it would be different.

 

I'll never support Yorkshire cricket, for example, while ever it is based in Leeds.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

 

It's because we're served by the same media, and as that media - like everything else, due to this council - is based in Leeds, there is the perception that there is bias.

 

Which there is.

 

Were we in with Derby and Nottingham, then I suspect it would be different.

 

I'll never support Yorkshire cricket, for example, while ever it is based in Leeds.

That’s the reason I hate Leeds , the massive bias shown by look north , calendar and the regional highlight shows when I was a kid gave me a lifelong hatred of them . 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Standidno said:

He needs to be sold to balance the books.

 

Disastrous to sell him to Leeds but he has to be sold now or January

Fernando ain't going anywhere, things have changed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

 

Nope you are just being petulant which seems to be a common trait regarding FF.

 

And you dont know the reasons he is on the bench.

 

I will trust Jos and disregard you.

 

And you do care if he is sold

Thank god you can tell me what I really think when I post, just as well let you have my log in details so you can post for me. 

 

I've posted an opinion, don't need you to decide what I do or do not care about. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

We all hear rumours. I was told by someone who works closely with all the local clubs that Wednesday were expecting FF to leave this week after he and his agent had asked for him to leave. That clearly hasn’t happened, so take it all with a pinch of salt. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lichfield alien said:

Biggest rivals??? I think our big rivals are goin to be rovrum qpr Ipswich etc...and the 5ime to sell was the other week..the more he his here the less we will get..can see us getting rid for about 5 mill

In a market where Gary Madine was sold for 6 million you think we would only get 5 million for Forestieri? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...