Westwood

18 hours ago, s6 owl said:

Is anyone still expecting him to leave before the deadline? Surely there are teams out there who would love to have him in their team yet there has been no rumours about anything being close. Strange really.

His wages will put a lot of teams off. 

6 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

I would have though he would be one of our top earners, but i stand to be corrected if im wrong. 

Prob right mate i be guessing 25k ish

1 minute ago, Lichfield alien said:

Tbf I bet they don’t care one iota if they ever play for SWFC ever again

That's just rubbish. They're being frozen out. Westwood said I'm fit, here I am, I want to play.

Being forced out to allow wriggle room in the transfer market. Not everyone conforms to bullying tactics to help out with bad financial planning. Not their concern. They're simply here to play football and honour their contracts.

2 hours ago, McRightSide said:

That’s not what happened

You totally missed the point being made

no i didn't.  I get that people think he's been dropped so that we can sell an injury free player but after Jos rather dubious statement we really don't have a clue what's going on with him.  It is just as likely some sort of disciplinary issue that the club don't want to admit to (perhaps lowering the players value).  It's all very mysterious.

Just now, theowlsman said:

That's just rubbish. They're being frozen out. Westwood said I'm fit, here I am, I want to play.

Being forced out to allow wriggle room in the transfer market. Not everyone conforms to bullying tactics to help out with bad financial planning. Not their concern. They're simply here to play football and honour their contracts.

So why was mcgugan happy not to play then?...he turned down several loan moves..to sit on his fat arse

11 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

What has McGugan got to do with SWFC's current financial situation?

Because it’s Groundhog Day with the likes of Westwood and jones etc...they won’t be bothered about no5 playing football..if they wer that bothered 5hey could ask the club to they could ask the club to tear their contracts up..and we both know that isn’t  goin to happen

32 minutes ago, Anlaby Owl said:

no i didn't.  I get that people think he's been dropped so that we can sell an injury free player but after Jos rather dubious statement we really don't have a clue what's going on with him.  It is just as likely some sort of disciplinary issue that the club don't want to admit to (perhaps lowering the players value).  It's all very mysterious.

Yes you did.

When O’Neill said he needs moving, he meant cajoling...not transferring.

Edited by McRightSide

2 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Yes you did.

When O’Neill said he needs moving, he meant cajoling...not transferring.

The piece i read suggested he would only be considered undisputed no1 choice if he was playing his trade in the premiership...  

cajoling to do what exactly? Are you on crack?