Westwood

12 minutes ago, Anlaby Owl said:

To be fair, it isn't long since his international manager was quoted as pushing him towards a move.  We really don't know what is going on but if i were jos, i wouldn't be too happy at this (assuming it is true)..

But he's clearly in full agreement with him.

2 minutes ago, cowl said:

But he's clearly in full agreement with him.

not necessarily, it could be that jos doesn't want an unsettled side at the half way point (because Westwood has engineered a move).  The reality is that none of us really know what's going on and the 'real' reason why our 'best' keeper isn't playing.

11 minutes ago, Anlaby Owl said:

not necessarily, it could be that jos doesn't want an unsettled side at the half way point (because Westwood has engineered a move).  The reality is that none of us really know what's going on and the 'real' reason why our 'best' keeper isn't playing.

But engineering a move would surely be meeting Jos more than half-way on this. He'd be delighted.

Besides, I'm not sure O'Neill's ever suggested that Westwood ought to move. If I remember correctly he questioned Westwood's career drive.

1 hour ago, Stoop said:

We don’t know what’s gone off though do we

Its common knowledge that Jos is big on discipline, there’s got to be a reason why Jones, Abdi, Westwood and to a lesser extent Boyd have been frozen out

It's a bit harsh to assume that those players have discipline issues. Isn't it more likely that they don't fit the team profile under Jos due to their ages or injury problems?

4 hours ago, Stoop said:

We don’t know what’s gone off though do we

Its common knowledge that Jos is big on discipline, there’s got to be a reason why Jones, Abdi, Westwood and to a lesser extent Boyd have been frozen out

Jones, Abdi and Boyd are frozen out because they are rubbish footballers who are not good enough for our team!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, chizumgeorge said:

Jones, Abdi and Boyd are frozen out because they are rubbish footballers who are not good enough for our team!

Remind me .... how many games have Jones and Boyd played in the premier league ?  Clearly are not ‘rubbish’ footballers they just should never have been signed here 

Abdi has clearly never been fit, but even if he was would you drop Bannan for him ? Because that’s the only way he gets a game in this system ?   If you ever saw him play for Watford you wouldn’t be suggesting he’s a ‘rubbish’ footballer 

12 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Remind me .... how many games have Jones and Boyd played in the premier league ?  Clearly are not ‘rubbish’ footballers they just should never have been signed here 

Abdi has clearly never been fit, but even if he was would you drop Bannan for him ? Because that’s the only way he gets a game in this system ?   If you ever saw him play for Watford you wouldn’t be suggesting he’s a ‘rubbish’ footballer 

Ive seen him play for us and apart from forest away last year hes been absolute gash! Fit or not! And as for Boyd and Jones, anybody thats seen them play in a blue and white shirt knows they are not good enough!

16 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

I also watched him away at leeds when Bannan was dropped for him and he was fit, he was garbage and got dragged off at half time. Complete waste of space!

5 hours ago, Anlaby Owl said:

To be fair, it isn't long since his international manager was quoted as pushing him towards a move.  We really don't know what is going on but if i were jos, i wouldn't be too happy at this (assuming it is true)..

That’s not what happened

You totally missed the point being made