Fessi warm up

6 minutes ago, torryowl said:

whats it matter who plays as long as we  win …...FF was part of the squad and played a part in our victory so jos got it right .  

Unfortunately the doom mongers will be along shortly and accuse you of talking crap-edit-when we lose one.

1 hour ago, Bluesteel said:

Forestieris goals per game tally does though, he’s our best player along with Joao. 

Fernando hasn’t been a passenger this season and has impacted every game including today for the better. I don’t think it would be two wins without him.

Matias was likely rewarded for a good game in midweek and I generally agree with the idea of no favourites. But for me if FF is fit and on form as he has been he should be playing. 

I don’t disagree that FF’s record under Jos is impressive. 

But, unless he’s carrying a knock we’re not told about, Luhukay felt his performance at Brentford (I didn’t go so can’t comment) warranted a clear warning, and dropped him. 

Its a squad game, and something I think held us back under Carlos, was the lack of faith using that depth we’ve acquired. To the point where not only Carlos & the fans had no faith in the squad players...neither did the players themselves. 

These two results could have a much bigger effect than just six points. Players who were deemed squad or academy players can now have the confidence that they’ve outperformed the “big names” in the squad. Which can only increase their own confidence in their ability, as well as conversely make the likes of FF, Hutchinson, Pudil, Boyd etc etc realise, there’s no guarantees...unlike Carlos’ regime. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Athelwulf said:

They were probably  just larking about.

Bullen would have smacked him, otherwise.

If Pearson were manager he'd have been strangling him. :CEO:

Leicester-City-0-1-Crysta-009.jpg

Why has Pearson got a football boot hanging out of his arse ? 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Unfortunately the doom mongers will be along shortly and accuse you of talking crap-edit-when we lose one.

I don't think they are to be taken seriously …..they cant be when we've just won 2 on the bounce ..that there hero didn't start is upsetting only to them . I think those that can see the bigger picture will be very happy tonight . 

4 minutes ago, torryowl said:

I don't think they are to be taken seriously …..they cant be when we've just won 2 on the bounce ..that there hero didn't start is upsetting only to them . I think those that can see the bigger picture will be very happy tonight . 

Have to agree. I can never understand our fans putting individual players before the team or the club. We've had and have some great players, but they are of absolutely no consequence when I think about Sheffield Wednesday.

2 hours ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

I'm bored to death of the f f fanboys

it's like been at a Madonna concert during pride week on the kop when he's waiting to come on.

Do tell more, I've never had the pleasure! :goalie:

The problem with FF is that we have some Neanderthals so driven by confirmation bias based off of their refusal to forget he didn’t get on a bus years ago, that they jump on anything that could be interpreted as a negative.

Bannan went ballistic at Palmer at one point today. People are shouting for him to be captain...when FF does that he’s moody and sulking..

Give it a rest and appreciate how fortunate we are to have him.

10 hours ago, torryowl said:

whats it matter who plays as long as we  win …...FF was part of the squad and played a part in our victory so jos got it right .  

How you have been negged for that is beyond me. I think we have fans who started watching football in the 80s or earlier and haven't caught up.

11 hours ago, frastheowl said:

Two wins in the space of three days doesn’t do anything to prove that theory. 

Luhukay has been brave this week...he was angry post Brentford and felt he had to make a statement. And it seems Forestieri, Hutchinson & Pudil were the senior players who took the flak. 

I’ve no issue with it. Players need to know they need to perform, or at the very least, put a shift in. It’ll do none of those players any harm to sit out a couple matches and realise the team can go on without them. 

Forestieri will have a huge part to play still...but it might just be a shot in the arm he requires. Luhukay won’t accept passengers or luxuries. It’s the team over individuals. And reputation, salary or fans favourites won’t make a jot of difference. 

Good on him. 

Bloody brilliant post.

11 hours ago, Bluesteel said:

Forestieris goals per game tally does though, he’s our best player along with Joao. 

Fernando hasn’t been a passenger this season and has impacted every game including today for the better. I don’t think it would be two wins without him.

Matias was likely rewarded for a good game in midweek and I generally agree with the idea of no favourites. But for me if FF is fit and on form as he has been he should be playing. 

You could have said Palmer is our best player when he stopped a certain goal.

They're all in it together.