Fessi warm up

From where I was sitting today in the south towards the kop it seemed as though Lee Bullen had to make Fessi put his hi viz thingy on and then pushed him in the back with both hands to get him to warm up on the touchline before he came on.

Hope i saw this all wrong but just wondered if anyone else saw the same?

Edited by Andybradowl
Bad grammar

30 minutes ago, Andybradowl said:

From where I was sitting today in the south towards the kop it seemed as though Lee Bullen had to make Fessi put his hi viz thingy on and then pushed him in the back with both hands to get him to warm up on the touchline before he came on.

Hope i saw this all wrong but just wondered if anyone else saw the same?

At half time I saw him get involved with the kids who were playing in the 5-a-side game on the pitch.

Probably not part of the official half-time protocol but positive all the same. Make of that what you will.......

46 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

I get that players were dropped post Brentford to make a point. But FF has been class under Jos and really should be playing.

Two wins in the space of three days doesn’t do anything to prove that theory. 

Luhukay has been brave this week...he was angry post Brentford and felt he had to make a statement. And it seems Forestieri, Hutchinson & Pudil were the senior players who took the flak. 

I’ve no issue with it. Players need to know they need to perform, or at the very least, put a shift in. It’ll do none of those players any harm to sit out a couple matches and realise the team can go on without them. 

Forestieri will have a huge part to play still...but it might just be a shot in the arm he requires. Luhukay won’t accept passengers or luxuries. It’s the team over individuals. And reputation, salary or fans favourites won’t make a jot of difference. 

Good on him. 

• Like 1