Slightly worried...

Just now, Mr Farrell said:

The drink goes without saying, I just struggle to criticise Jos when our Chairman is so far out of touch with us.

i genually feel for him, outside the players entrance today before and after the match signing autographs and posing for pics with the youngsters, hes not a bad guy, just poorly advised, maybe stubborn too but definately taken advantage of.

Just now, dewsburyowl58 said:

But that can’t include Kieran Westwood surely ? 

If Westwood wants to stay and fight for his place then if he shows he better and motivated as much as Dawson and Wildsmith he would be playing. Why people assume that Westwood has been singled out for treatment no other player has / will receive I find strange.

2 minutes ago, debram said:

i genually feel for him, outside the players entrance today before and after the match signing autographs and posing for pics with the youngsters, hes not a bad guy, just poorly advised, maybe stubborn too but definately taken advantage of.

DC gets far too much unfair criticism from social media. He done far more things right than wrong for SWFC. Compared to previous chairman he by far the most genuine of all of them. We should be happy with what we got.

2 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

DC gets far too much unfair criticism from social media. He done far more things right than wrong for SWFC. Compared to previous chairman he by far the most genuine of all of them. We should be happy with what we got.

agree, just wish he would get a trusted luetenant. 

14 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

I'm the official anti fan mate. Honestly, Ive been at my whiteboard all night brainstorming ideas to criticise Jo's team selection.

I'm empty. Ruined my weekend.

Unfortunately it will take quite a bit to get CC out of system. As DC was responsible for bringing him here may pay for therapy for you.

3 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

Holy crap.

28 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Great result today. Last 2 games are exactly what we needed. I am however concerned about Jos man management of the players... it seems a bit of a dictatorship. Example Forestieri on the bench. What is he trying to prove ? I understand the keeper situation but we are missing Westwoods leadership.

Im slightly worried that our squad isn't strong enough to be the foundations of next years premier league outfit. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

I'm the official anti fan mate. Honestly, Ive been at my whiteboard all night brainstorming ideas to criticise Jo's team selection.

I'm empty. Ruined my weekend.

You should use a blackboard, get racially abused, keep you on yer toes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Quist said:

Unfortunately it will take quite a bit to get CC out of system. As DC was responsible for bringing him here may pay for therapy for you.

Unfortunately I hold DC more accountable for the current clusterfook than Carlos.

Carlos damaged us badly in the short term. It could take 10 years to recover from DC's fantasy football debacle.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

If Westwood wants to stay and fight for his place then if he shows he better and motivated as much as Dawson and Wildsmith he would be playing. Why people assume that Westwood has been singled out for treatment no other player has / will receive I find strange.

If Westwood was younger would he have had more chance or if he wasn’t in the last year of his contract ?, I doubt it . He looked fine at Lincoln  to me !!. 

3 minutes ago, Pale Rider said:

You cannot have witnessed that game and think everything is fine if you understand football. 

I'm far more concerned about our long term financial future, than the team Jos picks from a squad he had no input in signing.

12 minutes ago, terryowl said:

If he (Jos) has no favourites why does he keep playing Pollipussi, as he was very poor again and not fit to fill Sams boots.

I’m not a big Joey fan but he has battled the last two games. 

Hutch has has been very poor so far this season and rightly dragged at Brentford. 

What Jos has done is 100% right. Yes Hutch is classed as a better footballer but Joey has fought for his shirt and looks like he wants to keep. 

Hopefully Sam will now show the same desire when he gets his chance. 

The same as FF has had to show when he’s come off the bench this week. 

Just now, Mr Farrell said:

I'm far more concerned about our long term financial future, than the team Jos picks from a squad he had no input in signing.

I think League One could have a financial impact. I know you blame Carlos for everything but we look more clueless at the moment than we did this time last year. 

In spite of all the poor decisions made in the past, we should be better than this. 

I understand where the OP is coming from, we all want a stern leader but at the same time we all no how easy it can be to upset players. It’s a fine line, and I do think a little bit the Jos is flirting with it. For me man management is crucial. There all different, what gets the best from one player won’t work for the next. All this said jos is doing something right as where winning. He’s got a tough job on his hands to say the least..!!

Edited by ES6owl
Spelling

33 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Game changed when Forestieri came on. I'm complaining about how he deals with the players who are crucial to us.

How did those first 3 games where Forestieri played the whole match go then? As opposed to bringing him on as a super sub and let some other players play during a few weeks of tight match schedules to avoid further injury, to a player we've only just had return who missed about 5-6 months of last season?