My prediction for today

Well, after seeing the team line-up before the millwall game I wasn't at all confident and predicted we'd get well beaten. Egg on face and all that.

So without seeing the line-up today but assuming it will be pretty much the same I'm going flounce, say the line-up is awful and that well get a proper hiding! 

Swfc 1

Ipswich 4

Come on Wednesday! 

7 minutes ago, poite said:

Well, after seeing the team line-up before the millwall game I wasn't at all confident and predicted we'd get well beaten. Egg on face and all that.

So without seeing the line-up today but assuming it will be pretty much the same I'm going flounce, say the line-up is awful and that well get a proper hiding! 

Swfc 1

Ipswich 4

Come on Wednesday! 

Monstrosity of a post.

• Haha 4

Wednesday don’t usually come out of a bad run with a win, we usually stabilise with a draw then win a game I’d expect us to lose

With that in mind, I had us down to draw against Millwall and beat Ipswich

It would be just like Wednesday if we now drew with Ipswich

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

1 hour ago, poite said:

Swfc 1

Ipswich 4

Come on Wednesday! 

Well thanks

1 hour ago, poite said:

Swfc 1

Ipswich 4

Come on Wednesday! 

That's the spirit, bet you could make a real name for yourself as motivational coach!

1 minute ago, N0rtherner said:

That's the spirit, bet you could make a real name for yourself as motivational coach!

Possibly, but I'm sure my wisdon would be lost on yourself 

Edited by poite
  • Haha 1