Sheffield Wednesday vs Ipswich (MDT thingy)

11 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Stop being pedantic.  I’m over the moon with the 3 points but Ipswich are the worst side I’ve seen in the Championship this season. Much harder teams to play and we will lose playing like that!!

They played the way they played today, and they will play another game a different way.

Youngsters have been introduced to freshen up and balance the team, and things are progressing...

Just now, Holmowl said:

Nando hasn’t started either game

He started the first three. We got one point.  

Fletcher started one.

We won both.

Wheres the problem?

I have no idea IF there's an injury or fall out but for me he needs to be on that pitch more than he is at the moment 

I was listening to radio ipswich   they were really happy he wasn't on the pitch and when he came on they said oh no !

15 minutes ago, M Royds said:

It’s good to get the win but that was hard. We’ve not a cats in hells chance of achieving anything. 

IMO, we’ll be looking more closely at the bottom of the table than the top. 

You heard Chansari’s summery about having to go up this season. 

Jos is not the man for Sheffield Wednesday. 

at least you have the balls to call it     

I admit I'm suffering from splinters - it's a classic the sun comes out when we win, fecking storm brewing when we lose 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Conceded due to an offside goal. Massive kick in balls that.

Before anyone says I know they scorer wasn't. But the other guy was and he was still interfering with play, so yes it's still offside.

Think we'll get the winner this half though. Can see ref knowing he's dropped a b0ll0ck and give us summat.

I was correct. Ref knew he'd dropped a big un and give them a red.

6 points from 2 games

Hooper and Lee approaching fitness

Youngsters playing and earning a start

Joao signs up and bags a brace

Maybe some reinforcements coming in

Happy squad

Stripes

Yet still fekkers on here moan

• Like 4

The manager bought FF off the bench and he’s made the difference and we’ve won the game ....    I really don’t know what the drama is ? 

6 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

The manager bought FF off the bench and he’s made the difference and we’ve won the game ....    I really don’t know what the drama is ? 

The drama is the usual "i know better than the manager who coaches the players because i play Football Manager"

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Thorniley outstanding. 

Not a great display but we won.

All in all, it's been a relatively solid start. We should have beaten Hull too. 

We've not ended up in too bad a place after the first 5. I was worried after brentford but hopefully this will bring abit of confidence and we can get that defence settled. 

11 minutes ago, LiamAP22D said:

We've not ended up in too bad a place after the first 5. I was worried after brentford but hopefully this will bring abit of confidence and we can get that defence settled. 

Yep.

Brentford was a shocker, but two wins on the bounce since is as good a response as we could hope for.

Much to work on and improve but the team should take confidence from this. Do think Jos needs to decide on a system and line up though. 

16 minutes ago, M Royds said:

I’m sorry but I don’t get what point you’re trying to make. 

My point is you are saying Jos isn't the man.

Then saying it's unfair to ask who is the man.

Would you sack him with absolutely no one in mind that you think is the man to take over the burning temple he's working in?