Sheffield Wednesday vs Ipswich (MDT thingy)

1 minute ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

I know we won and I’m over the moon but that was a shocker. Fletcher and Nando have to start EVERY league game if possible. We aren’t the same when they aren’t on the pitch!

They weren't on the pitch most of the Millwall game

I agree with you btw

Just now, Kagoshimaowl said:

I know we won and I’m over the moon but that was a shocker. Fletcher and Nando have to start EVERY league game if possible. We aren’t the same when they aren’t on the pitch!

Agreed, scoring twice as many goals as our opponents won't win us many games. 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
Just now, Binky Griptite said:

Agreed, scoring twice as many goals as our opponents won't win us many games. 

Stop being pedantic.  I’m over the moon with the 3 points but Ipswich are the worst side I’ve seen in the Championship this season. Much harder teams to play and we will lose playing like that!!

1 minute ago, Burnsie said:

That's the spirit

It’s good to get the win but that was hard. We’ve not a cats in hells chance of achieving anything. 

IMO, we’ll be looking more closely at the bottom of the table than the top. 

You heard Chansari’s summery about having to go up this season. 

Jos is not the man for Sheffield Wednesday. 

Just now, Kagoshimaowl said:

Stop being pedantic.  I’m over the moon with the 3 points but Ipswich are the worst side I’ve seen in the Championship this season. Much harder teams to play and we will lose playing like that!!

Give it a rest FFS, we won, get over it

FT 2-1

Happy with the result.  Thought we were a bit lethargic today but a win was a must. Wasn't the greatest of games, but if we can grind out results like that, we will be more than alright.  Ipswich certainly weren't no pushovers.  

Bazza was superb as usual, Penney looks perfect for the left back position, and a great week for Joao, a new contract and 2 goals today.  

All in all, a huge improvement from Wednesday this week.  

Happy days.

Have a nice evening all.

Onwards and upwards.

UTO!!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Another excellent win on top of the win against Millwall in the week. We are really starting to go places now, can see us easily finishing top 6 by the end of the season. Things are looking good.

UTO

Is this meant to be sarcastic?

Glad we did enough, would’ve been such a downer if we hadn’t as I think they are key games to win to avoid trouble this season. Forestieri and Joao are clearly the boys to unlock things.

Penney and especially Thorniley sounded good at the back.

Forestieri should start next game 

2 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Didn't watch the games aside from about 20 min on an awful stream but there's a lot to be said for making the opposition look poor.

Edited by Binky Griptite