Lucas Piazon signing for #SWFC?

1 hour ago, DJMortimer said:

I still don't understand how we could be under a transfer embargo supposedly for months and then suddenly be potentially able to bring in a couple of loanees even though nothing of much significance appears to have changed.

Perhaps it has 

38 minutes ago, vulva said:

This is my guess but I think we have spent the last few months trying to convince the football league that our income is genuine income and can be used for FFP purposes. 

They can’t possibly have bought the balloon thingy... can they?

BKKKKK

29 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

On today’s showing, I’d be happy to leave Reach out

I think he’d play exactly where Reach played today aswell, you could see him as more of a threat to Reach than you could Fessi 

11 minutes ago, Adam Reachs left peg said:

Jos stated today he hadn’t spoken to a single player but then again it’s not his job to do that is it ? 

I thought he meant talked to any players about being sold?

7 minutes ago, Prince said:

Hopefully we can get a position covered we are lacking in this loan window and this guy looks like the sort of player we need.

The defence is the priority for me.

..we don’t remotely look like keeping a clean sheet, putting pressure on our strikers to score goals.

Get this sorted and we will continue to improve, something we need when we play the better sides in this division. 

We need to be more physical all over the pitch 

I’d say ideally a centre back strong ball winning midfielder is a must don’t mind the idea of this forward if we can strengthen else where too

he can player out wide and behind the forwards he will give us more directness 

which I think we need him FF, Joao, matias will add all that and with reach that gives us nice balance and pace. 

Piazon  fletcher FF

Piazon Joao FF

Joao fletcher FF 

Joao Fletcher Piazon 

start adding hooper, Winnall and matias into the mix there’s some nice options it will keep our forward line fresh and with injuries, suspensions lack of form and a congested fixture list we should have 0 complaints 

but again I think need more physicality in midfield personally I’d still play hitch in there with bannan and reach. A Cb is still needed I think we need more depth and I’d still go with a right back but of course I’m living in cloud cuckoo land thinking we can get them all in

With the rise of the youngster we’re still carrying 3/4 players that we don’t need know and if we can get these of the books ( which we won’t be able to ) 

we Gould rebuild this squad effectively 

Westwood

jones

abdi

one of the central strikers of Nuhiu, Fletcher or Winnall 

Fox 

its going to be a couple of seasons until Jo’s gets his proper mark on the team though 

but this forward seems to tick his style hard working I can see why we are after him