Lucas Piazon signing for #SWFC?

26 minutes ago, Shezza said:

If this is true, it seems we’ve returned to the transfer strategy of the summer of 2015 when we brought in quality and experienced players on loan. Can only be a good thing. 

Not exactly had much of a choice...

Edited by pwqe

24 minutes ago, Quist said:

From grapevine apparently we have feelers out everywhere for lots of different players in different positions. Think next week prepare for arrivals.

Really hope this is true, would be great to be competitive this season. 

I’d hope for at least a CB, DM, AM/F. And maybe improve on the full backs if we are greedy 

1 hour ago, פɹᴉɯqɐɹᴉɐu said:

That's what I was about to post, there's no way we'd have both, it would be a "compensation" for Forestieri being sold, tbh if this was permanent and Forestieri was sold and we got Piazon for less I'd be really happy, be a fantastic replacement for him.

Seriously?

1 hour ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

Everyone is (rightly) pissed that club has squandered millions on forwards we don't need and injury prone players.

Fresh out of an embargo when other areas desperately need strengthening and...

Everyone spaffs over the potential signing of a forward, just back from a serious knee injury.

You're all a bunch of nutters.

lol

I wouldn't call getting your ankle fractured by a challenge injury prone.

2 hours ago, Southie_Owl said:

That front 4 would be terrifying. 

Really need a solid defensive midfielder to protect the defence when the attacking players are going forward 

Maybe we will be pleasantly surprised with our loan signings next week! 

might be wrong but when I was told about hector, my source also said he can play in front of defence, though he is probably coming to play cb.

Interestingly enough, both Hector and Piazon played for Eintracht Frankfurt whilst Luhukay was managing in Germany. 

He'll be well aware of them. 

Both at ages now (24 and 26), where they need to be playing regularly and looking to settle down and establish themselves. 

A loan deal til the end of the season, with an option to sign them could be shrewd moves by the club.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, NorfolkNChance said:

In that international champions cup thing? Happy to be corrected if wrong 

Yep funnily enough the two I had on my hard drive he played in against Inter and Arsenal, 10 mins in each, scored a pen in the shootout against Arsenal.

6 minutes ago, frastheowl said:

Interestingly enough, both Hector and Piazon played for Eintracht Frankfurt whilst Luhukay was managing in Germany. 

He'll be well aware of them. 

Both at ages now (24 and 26), where they need to be playing regularly and looking to settle down and establish themselves. 

A loan deal til the end of the season, with an option to sign them could be shrewd moves by the club.

Whether we’re in a position to sign them full time, time will tell, I believe both will leave Chelsea next year

6 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

We've been over-reliant on FF for a long time. Piazon would be an excellent addition. 

Brilliant point 

Main thing Fulham fans seem to say about the lad is he works hard! Something Joe demands and will also chip in with goals. Played in Germany and Holland so no doubt Jos is well aware of him. Sounds a solid signing if we get the lad in the door.