Lucas Piazon signing for #SWFC?

22 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

Piazons a good player however he plays the same position as Matias and Nando... where does he fit...

that's the worry think about it , nando off? if piazon comes ? we need a box to box midfielder , but wing back and a centre half are most needed 

50 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Looks like it started by a click bait site suggesting we should hijack his move to Reims? 

Yes I saw that article earlier

Hopefully this is true tho 

it would be great to see Jos be able to sign some players and form a team, like he was able to do in Germany all those times 

22 minutes ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

Not for me folks.

Piazon is not what we need. Seen him a lot at Fulham. Not really physical. Games pass him by. Would prefer Izzy Brown.

Re Hector - The one we needed was Kalas and he’s gone to Brizzle. 

Not sure Izzy Brown is fit, did his cruciate beginning of year 

Piazon would be a very good addition, not really a striker from what I’ve seen , plays either behind a front two or wide left but I’ve not seen an awful lot of him so I’d stand corrected ! He’s definitely in and around the Forestieri mould but don’t think he’s as much a goalscorer as Fessi is,  he could potentially be a bit of nippy Keiren Lee type buzzing about in the box linking midfield with attack 

9 minutes ago, NorfolkNChance said:

He featured in Chelsea’s pre season so over his injuries 

He did? Hmm I downloaded some of those, didn't watch them! :)

Edited by פɹᴉɯqɐɹᴉɐu

Played the last 10 mins against Inter in the ICC so just watched it, few good touches, showed well for the ball, gave it away once, didn't limp too much so his wooden leg must be fine!

Edit: Should add he played on the left of a front two/three. He also came on in the last ten minutes against Arsenal so watching that now :)

Edited by פɹᴉɯqɐɹᴉɐu