welcome to my good friend tommy lee

2 hours ago, Bouncing Owl said:

I know Tommy’s brother - Fukinel, he liked a party back in the day! They are from Haworth/Keighley area.

Good luck Tommy Lee and welcome to the massive!

What unusual names they give people in Haworth/Keighley area. Good keeper tho what is his role at Hillsborough?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, glynnb said:

What unusual names they give people in Haworth/Keighley area. Good keeper tho what is his role at Hillsborough?

Ye, I’ve lived all my life in the area bar last 6 years and his brother, Will is a top lad! 

Tommy is the new youth goalkeeping coach. Good luck to him. Apparently he’s also a good lad!

It’s funny that Weaver and Lee are first team GK coach and academy GK coach respectively as I think about Weaver scoring that winning penalty in the JPT against Lee and Lee spooning his deep into the Kop.

It’s just a weird coincidence!

Edited by Owl Rly
Spelling

Wonder why the club didn’t bring Pressman back for this job, haven’t seen it discussed anywhere else !    Although I’m happy for Tommy Lee and hope he does a great job for the club 

Welcome to the Wednesday, we've got fun and games...oh wait, wrong band.

10 hours ago, Royal_D said:

Wonder why the club didn’t bring Pressman back for this job, haven’t seen it discussed anywhere else !    Although I’m happy for Tommy Lee and hope he does a great job for the club 

Pressman did get interviewed for the Academy GK Coach job, but got turned down. He's been talking about it on Twitter. Personally I think he should be some kind of club ambassador or something since he's clearly not going to get any coaching jobs here. Maybe they thought he was too over the hill and/or unfit. I mean, no offence to Kev but he's put a LOT of weight on since he retired and he wasn't exactly thin to begin with. I saw him warming up with the keepers one time with Millwall and he could barely run, though he's still got a hell of a kick on him.

Edited by FightLikeAGirl