SWFC# Ipswich Press conference Live

10 minutes ago, Peacenocchio said:

Seems to me that that performance at Brentford was a watershed for Jos.  No more Mr Nice Guy with some players and I would say that's FF Hutch and Nuhiu.

Hopefully they will show that they want to play.

Clearly Nuhui was playing for a new contract last season because he's been back to his awful worst so far.

Absolute gash

1 hour ago, Think tank said:

So is Joao not injured and just not being selected?

If he is being assessed by the clubs medical team today that would suggest that they are making the decision on whether he has recovered from his injury completely and is fit to be selected.

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

Doesn’t really answer the questions properly does he lol 

Same with carlos , is it the language barrier or they don’t have the answer so just start rambling about whatever? 

Looks like the language barrier with Jos.  Mind you, anyone would struggle to understand Giddings.

lol

I genuinely believe he’s beginning to understand what our club his all about.. it’s faults, it’s expectations and how passionate we are. That might be daunting for some (insert Dave Jones) but I do think he’s very focussed and is taking it in his stride.

that aside, as our the clubs pr system is redundant it seems, I thinks it’s so important that questions are asked at press conferences about Westwood and Abdi etc. They are still part of our club and as such we deserve regular updates

7 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Doesn’t really answer the questions properly does he lol 

Same with carlos , is it the language barrier or they don’t have the answer so just start rambling about whatever? 

I suppose it gets a bit monotonous when you get

Q There's speculation about loaning Hector can you tell us anything about that?

A We don't talk about speculation will only give out information when we have made any decisions.

Q Are you looking at any potential loan signings?

A We don't talk about speculation will only give out information when we have made any decisions.

Q Are you intending any loan signings?

A What part of we will only give out information when we have made any decisions do you not understand ? lol

Just now, Hookowl said:

I suppose it gets a bit monotonous when you get

Q There's speculation about loaning Hector can you tell us anything about that?

A We don't talk about speculation will only give out information when we have made any decisions.

Q Are you looking at any potential loan signings?

A We don't talk about speculation will only give out information when we have made any decisions.

Q Are you intending any loan signings?

A What part of we will only give out information when we have made any decisions do you not understand ? lol

My point wasn’t about signings actually, more the other questions 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sweetsheri said:

Clearly Nuhui was playing for a new contract last season because he's been back to his awful worst so far.

Absolute gash

2 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Which is infuriating because if he can play like that why don't he all the time. 

I don't think his good form was anything to do with earning a new deal. Only in my opinion of course.

But I think it was more that he benefittted from playing in a traditional old fashioned strike partnership with Joao where their blend of attributes made them extremely effective which in turn boosted the confidence.