Suggestions for the #SWFC Steering Committee

2 hours ago, Bearwood Owl1 said:

I don't think kids should be unaccompanied wherever they go!

I thought the proposal was for the future generation of fans to be let in for  free in a designated area (west stand lower) , I doubt it would work if there parents still have to cough up £30-£42 to accompany them...…... 

46 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

I really hope someone raises the Chairmans awareness tonight of just how many fans we have who rely on radio coverage for their Wednesday fix and encourages him to relent on his stance on broadcasting the games on Radio Sheffield

That would mean more to me (and many of our elderly fans) than any amount of Arctic Monkeys and Reverend and the Makers tracks we play before kick off

Two very separate things so not really any need to mention the music as you well know

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Hillsborough Mole
2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Two very separate things so not really any need to mention the music as you well know

I know mate - I just wanted to see if you'd bite again tbh.

I'm sorry

5 hours ago, Watson said:

Putting their safety at risk for minimum wage and the implications for the club should a steward be attacked.

Report it to the police and keep the pressure on them to patrol the area.  

Agree with your sentiments in the last paragraph main.  Better the police do it.

Waste of time talking to coppers about low level crime, they don't care, if they cared they would already be solving this well known problem. 

They would sooner surround and point at 300 Millwall fans.

5 minutes ago, torryowl said:

I thought the proposal was for the future generation of fans to be let in for  free in a designated area (west stand lower) , I doubt it would work if there parents still have to cough up £30-£42 to accompany them...…... 

Probably two or three similar/ related ideas living about. Mine are:

1) Cheap seats on the lower West available several times a season at £15/20 a pop

2) Kids groups (with parents/leaders) to be given heavily discounted/free tickets on the grandstand with the belief that the standard of the facilities up there would encourage them to come back

Not saying I'm right, and as the meeting has already started I'm a bit late now anyhow :)

Apparently Mr C has had everyone put on a bag over their head, driven to an airfield and everyone is currently 50,000 feet above the Atlantic listening to him give his opening speech... 

**only kidding mr c**

Edited by steveger
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, steveger said:

Apparently Mr C has had everyone put on a bag over their head, driven to an airfield and everyone is currently 50,000 feet above the Atlantic listening to him give his opening speech... 

**only kidding mr c**

Tbf I'd be giving him extra kudos if he did that.

That would be epic.

• Haha 1