Man Of The Match

Guest The Horse

Matias put a right shift in.

Was everywhere until he just couldn't run anymore.

Tracked back, helped out in defence and was a complete nuisance to the Milwall defence.

Played like he had a point to prove. Well, actually the entire team did.

Everyone gets s gold star tonight.

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Who was your man of the match tonight?

Just such a positive that it is tough to call as everyone made a positive contribution. On Sunday we were so abject other than Dawson that hardly anyone else deserved a mention.

Tonight I think everyone gets at least a solid 7 and Bannan takes it for being the biggest influence on the pattern of play. Fair play to Pelupessy though, far more involved tonight, maybe the formation suited him better. 

The most refreshing thing tonight is that there are a few names being put forward for MOTM, it seems recently to be just one dominant figure. Shows how well the whole team played. Well done lads!

Going for Palmer, purely for keeping them out with his last ditched block at the end.

Bannan - magnificent, Penney / Thornley - Surely there shirt to lose. Fletch and reach - Created loads, ran there socks off. Pelupessy - showed why he should be playing tonight, much more assured.

Maybe that’s the formation that works for us? Credit to Jos tonight for trying something different, especially with putting the youngsters in,  think the guy is capable of steadying the ship, we just need to be patient. I would certainly say he has the players onboard after watching us tonight. That’s not a team with low moral in my opinion, they looked like they had a point to prove.