Tonight's Attendance

There’s a number of reasons it’s not as high as previous seasons 

1- the poor start to the season 

2- high ticket prices coupled with very few memberships bought

but one that’s not been mentioned much is the effect of Sky showing all mid week games on the red button - it influenced me tonight into not going because it would have been to much of a rush to get to the game after finishing work at 6pm . 

So had my tea and watched it at home 

16 minutes ago, Vernster said:

but one that’s not been mentioned much is the effect of Sky showing all mid week games on the red button - it influenced me tonight into not going because it would have been to much of a rush to get to the game after finishing work at 6pm . 

Out of interest, what did you make of the red button coverage? 

2 minutes ago, Moz_Wednesday said:

Out of interest, what did you make of the red button coverage? 

It was ok - refreshing that there wasn't, endless nonsense spouted by the so called experts/pundits -

Although there's no replays, the normal six from different angles gets tedious at times so i didn't mind.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

I'm a ST holder but I paid £10 to IFollow rather than £15 plus in petrol.

But I'll be back with the wife on Saturday and maybe Tuesday.   Three home games in less than a week is a lot of travelling for some of us.

Fair play to you but obviously you were included in the attendance tonight

9 hours ago, Animis said:

It was ok - refreshing that there wasn't, endless nonsense spouted by the so called experts/pundits -

Although there's no replays, the normal six from different angles gets tedious at times so i didn't mind.

Yeah I found the same. Fine you didn’t have to refresh or find links etc. No replays was weird but having just one commentator sounded really awkward 

Guest addedtime
9 hours ago, Bulldog said:

Fair play to you but obviously you were included in the attendance tonight

Aye, it's not the attendance, they should stop insulting our intelligence and announce that "tonight's tickets sold/given away was 21349"

10 hours ago, Vernster said:

Yeah it's a massive challenge/problem for every club in this division that's for sure

Unless they get a drastically massive amount (which they won't/can't) from this broadcasting then can see a few clubs being in trouble soon - particularly next season when they start showing Saturdays live too

Owlstalk Shop

Not too bad a crowd , as  stated the Sky coverage will affect not only us but most other clubs in the Championship as well , also thought atmosphere was quite good last night , well done the team and the  , more of the same on Saturday. .

I went at the last minute and am glad I did. Nice to see everybody putting in 100% effort. Also to see some Academy lads playing in the blue and white. Atmosphere was good especially at the end of the game. Don't think there were anymore than 18000  in the ground but at the end it sounded like 30000.