Monstrosity of a starting line up

So many experts, so sure of themselves. Reminds me of the similar pre-game outcry when Dave Jones played no strikers at Hull and we took them to the cleaners.

But will they be humbled? Of course not. The knives are out and they rarely get put away for long. More witless gobshitery is inevitable.

Luhukay has done nothing in his career, the teams we beat last season weren't trying, he's too dour, doesn't wave his arms around enough, has a silly 'tache...

egg-on-face-egg.jpg

Edited by DJMortimer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, bazapeps said:

Who has cos I've not heard them?

perhaps some have suggested the odd youngster but most likely gradually blooded in over time with largely experienced players.

chucking dawson, thorniley, penny and Preston all in together is appalling and potentially damaging to those players. Especially given their playing with players such as palmer, pelucantpassy and Matias who have consistently shown they're not adequate. 

I'll support them for 90 minutes but it doesn't change the fact that the situation isn't acceptable 

Are you a sneaky pig!? 

• Thanks 1

perhaps some have suggested the odd youngster but most likely gradually blooded in over time with largely experienced players.

chucking dawson, thorniley, penny and Preston all in together is appalling and potentially damaging to those players. Especially given their playing with players such as palmer, pelucantpassy and Matias who have consistently shown they're not adequate. 

I'll support them for 90 minutes but it doesn't change the fact that the situation isn't acceptable 

Pleased Jos picks the side and not bazapeps.   For 70 minutes we looked like a top 6 side.  Not said that for a while.

'Pelucantpassy' as you put it,  dawson and penny all had fine games, and the other two did well.

Try supporting them before the game, as well as the 90 minutes, by the way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Unbelievable reaction to a first win, it's like the whole past is forgotten.

Im delighted to win of course but some perspective is needed. I don't credit Jos (or whoever is responsible for that line up and tactics) in anyway way at all. 

• Haha 5

As it's not acceptable should we give the three points back? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bazapeps said:

Im delighted to win of course but some perspective is needed. I don't credit Jos (or whoever is responsible for that line up and tactics) in anyway way at all. 

tantrum-baby.jpg

Edited by DJMortimer
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, bazapeps said:

What? 

You are not crediting the coaching team with the win? 

Are you on a personal crusade to post as much bo11ocks as possible tonight? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

Just admit you were wrong and go to bed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Oh shut up.

Instead of trying to save face just admit that tonight was the right team, right tactics and fully deserved 3 points.

• Like 1