Monstrosity of a starting line up

Just now, thatladfromchap said:

Jesus christ ppl have been begging for youth like Penney to be given a go, now youre all whinging before theyve kicked a ball. Maybe he's noticed the seniors just arent cutting it (they arent). Hope we batter them tonight.

Who has cos I've not heard them?

perhaps some have suggested the odd youngster but most likely gradually blooded in over time with largely experienced players.

chucking dawson, thorniley, penny and Preston all in together is appalling and potentially damaging to those players. Especially given their playing with players such as palmer, pelucantpassy and Matias who have consistently shown they're not adequate. 

I'll support them for 90 minutes but it doesn't change the fact that the situation isn't acceptable 

22 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Simple answer don’t pay.... I toyed with the idea tonight but after all I’ve said against chansiri and his disgusting pricing , I’d be a hipercrit . To be honest enduring coronation street is actually more appealing right now as well ! 

My ST has stayed in the draw tonight,and im watching on Sky for free. And after seeing that team , im glad i havnt bothered going. 

• Haha 3

I get what you are saying and I was one to call for Penney. But that's just one position and if we are talking about players not playing well, why is Joey playing for instance?

He's searching for a formula (which should've been cemented in pre-season for me) as whatever he's trying it's not working (which he has to take the blame for) but there's also shooting yourself in the foot by dropping some players but not others for instance. In my opinion he's making a rod for his own back, whether that's his or DCs choice. 

Possibly risking FF when we have another game Sat is surprising too.

We'll see in 2 hours whether it was the right call. 

24 minutes ago, thatladfromchap said:

Jesus christ ppl have been begging for youth like Penney to be given a go, now youre all whinging before theyve kicked a ball. Maybe he's noticed the seniors just arent cutting it (they arent). Hope we batter them tonight.

Highest prices in league for this mate. Let that sink in.

• Like 1

Remember when Chansiri embarrassed a fan when he suggest Pigs have a better team than us?

They're levels above that poo we've put out tonight. What is it with Jos and Millwall? Didn't play a striker against them last year

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, wiltonowl said:

How far backwards in terms of competing with other sizeable clubs have we gone.

Nothing wrong with playing a few young uns ,but to rely on them to get us through this mess,someone above needs to face the paying hoardes.

Ah well lets get behind the lads,cos we the fans are the only ones,that know this is Our Team whoever plays.

C'mon Wednesday

Another way of looking at it is it's good to pay a few young lads together to help them develop as they have had matches together...

1 hour ago, bazapeps said:

Seriously what the heck is that?

Are we supposed to believe that sort of line up can compete at this level?

We're paying top whack to watch line ups such as that tonight. Dear God

and how do you think they are playing so far ?

• Haha 1