Monstrosity of a starting line up

18 hours ago, oldtawnyowl said:

Yea, it's easy to move seats, just contact the ticket office.

But I think you'll be wasting your time, unfortunately there's a  tw@t like him on almost every row throughout the stadium.lol

Thought we hadn't got round to cloning stupidity yet!

On ‎22‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 22:03, bazapeps said:

Unbelievable reaction to a first win, it's like the whole past is forgotten.

Im delighted to win of course but some perspective is needed. I don't credit Jos (or whoever is responsible for that line up and tactics) in anyway way at all. 

That hole just keeps getting deeper and deeper.

There were moments of sloppiness.

Maybe nerves.

On the whole they did well.

Not totally happy we are having to rely on youngsters with the money we had to build a team but we'll be ok this season.

Won't go up like but hopefully be in the top 8 or 9.

I used to mix with some of the Owls youngsters back in the 60’s, I recall them having a laugh about a loud mouth who appeared to attend reserve games in order to shout insults and abuse at the players. He always sat in the same seat in the south stand lower, so the guys used to throw 10 bob each into the hat, the first one to hit him with the ball in the face won the cash, even the keeper was in on the act, I wonder what the ref made of their antics. :biggrin:

1 hour ago, optimisticowl said:

I used to mix with some of the Owls youngsters back in the 60’s, I recall them having a laugh about a loud mouth who appeared to attend reserve games in order to shout insults and abuse at the players. He always sat in the same seat in the south stand lower, so the guys used to throw 10 bob each into the hat, the first one to hit him with the ball in the face won the cash, even the keeper was in on the act, I wonder what the ref made of their antics. :biggrin:

<coff> Probably best not <coff> talk about gambling back in <coff> the 60's

:duntmatter:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Bannofan said:

I'll have a fiver on bazapeps leaping all over this forum on Saturday afternoon if ww lose..SEE I WAS RIGHT! I WAS RIGHT ! JOS IS WRONG I AM RIGHT!! VALIDATION PLEASE OWLSTALK!!

To be fair to Bazapeps...there were quite a few going along the same lines

But they seems to have left him as the deflector shield when they saw the result coming in

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, optimisticowl said:

Was it @Costello 77, @OWLERTON GHOST or @steveger maybe @Lord Snooty ?

• Haha 2

If there were no pessimists there would be no need for optimists, no glass half empties would eradicate the need for glass half fulls, no negativity means no positivity. It’s not just football, it’s every avenue of life, I’m as happy in my skin as some are unhappy in theirs.

Se La Vie, or as Del Boy would say, Bonjour. garymegson

Edited by optimisticowl

On 23/08/2018 at 09:56, oldtawnyowl said:

Yea, it's easy to move seats, just contact the ticket office.

But I think you'll be wasting your time, unfortunately there's a  tw@t like him on almost every row throughout the stadium.lol

I’ve moved!!!

Wonder if my new neighbours will be better.