How do I watch tonight’s game on the TV

I know it’s been asked quite a few times now and I’ve seen a few people do this, but how do I get the game from iFollow on to my TV?

Tried for the Brentford game on Sunday, but it wasn’t allowing it to stream from the internet browser on the TV. 

I have an amazon fire stick too and used the ‘Silk’ browser, but that wouldn’t allow it to stream from the browser either, so had to settle with watching from the app on my phone. 

Any other suggestions?

2 minutes ago, Ballmeist said:

Go on sky sports football channel and press the red button for match selection. Not sure if you can record on that but will check tonight! 

Havent got sky sports, that’s why I’m using iFollow pal.

Thanks for the above tho- will try that. 

29 minutes ago, Ballmeist said:

Go on sky sports football channel and press the red button for match selection. Not sure if you can record on that but will check tonight! 

Cannot record, rewind or pause. 

Also think there is only the "hard" cam at the ground therefore no replays neither. 

1 hour ago, PolarNigel said:

I know it’s been asked quite a few times now and I’ve seen a few people do this, but how do I get the game from iFollow on to my TV?

Tried for the Brentford game on Sunday, but it wasn’t allowing it to stream from the internet browser on the TV. 

I have an amazon fire stick too and used the ‘Silk’ browser, but that wouldn’t allow it to stream from the browser either, so had to settle with watching from the app on my phone. 

Any other suggestions?

to be honest,after looking at the line up watch corro