Westwood no longer training with first team

Just now, Spookone said:

This may or not be true but we don't know the circumstances do we?

Im a big fan of Westwood but fans shouldn't jump on the band wagon of bashing the club without knowing whats gone on.

The club could just tell the facts . All I know is a quality keeper has been frozen out .

Just now, acquiescefc said:

Well the press have been asking every 5 minutes about our best keeper 'situation' and no ones said he's done anything. 

They know as much as anyone else don’t they

Just now, dewsburyowl58 said:

The club could just tell the facts . All I know is a quality keeper has been frozen out .

Again there may be circumstances around this where the club needs to keep information close to its chest, for instance a club may be on the verge of signing him but they have asked for him to be "kept safe" and don't want any news of their signing getting out?

Just now, Spookone said:

Again there may be circumstances around this where the club needs to keep information close to its chest, for instance a club may be on the verge of signing him but they have asked for him to be "kept safe" and don't want any news of their signing getting out?

Until that actually happens I’m totally at a loss why we aren’t playing him 

1 minute ago, acquiescefc said:

Well the press have been asking every 5 minutes about our best keeper 'situation' and no ones said he's done anything. 

Well let's just suppose he had done something the club don't appreciate.

Why wash the linen in public and maybe stop him getting a move?

Guesswork - yes, but most things are!

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

They know as much as anyone else don’t they

My point is they have had ample opportunity to explain but its being ignored. Either DC is mandating Jos to avoid commenting or they are just acting like imbeciles and letting him rot.

Why would you isolate someone with so much experience. 

1 minute ago, acquiescefc said:

My point is they have had ample opportunity to explain but its being ignored. Either DC is mandating Jos to avoid commenting or they are just acting like imbeciles and letting him rot.

Why would you isolate someone with so much experience. 

Happens in football doesn’t it 

In fairness ..... the club explained the George Hirst situation and were called liars, will they be in a rush to do it again ? Maybe not 

So basically Westwood is leaving. We know his leaving so is training away from 1st team while the 1st team prepare for games. It's August 22nd and we still have 9 days to get the best loan to be made permanent deal possible for him. No big deal as long as he is moved on by the end of August. If no deal is reached then Jos might be asked to put him back in but i don't see that happening. He will be gone in the next 9 days. But that will not stop the melt downs on here happening.

2 minutes ago, OhForAnotherShez said:

Well let's just suppose he had done something the club don't appreciate.

Why wash the linen in public and maybe stop him getting a move?

Guesswork - yes, but most things are!

So if I'm selling a flashh car I should puke on the dashboard to help it sell? 

Westwood refused to play for the U23's on his comeback from injury and has refused to play for them this season, or go on the bench for the first team. 

That's why he has been "frozen out".

I imagine the club haven't made all this public as to avoid it reducing the chance of a club coming in for him. I'm sure this will all come out when he leaves.